Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps jps is offline

Default Diaper Dave Vitter

Oh look, a pattern!

Diaper Dave Vitter, back in March:

The Louisiana senator arrived at his gate to find it already closed
and then "opened the door, setting off a security alarm and prompting
an airline worker to warn him that entering the gate was forbidden."
Vitter "gave the airline worker an earful, employing the timeworn
'do-you-know-who-I-am' tirade that apparently grew quite heated."

And yesterday:

The cafe was jammed Wednesday afternoon -- with about a dozen tired
staffers and visitors waiting patiently on line for caffeine boosts --
when Vitter, the Louisiana Republican, Rhodes Scholar and sex scandal
survivor, strolled in, according to an eyewitness.

Walking past the throng, Vitter peered nonchalantly at the display
case, like he was perusing the goods -- then jutted his arm up,
attracting the attention of an employee, who dutifully served him his
Joe.

Presumably the people Vitter cut in front of are now regretting that
there's no "enjoys waiting in line while caffeine-deprived" fetish.

Stay tuned for more entries in the growing list of annoying things
Vitter doesn't think senators should have to put up with.

From Laura Clawson at Kos.

diaper wetting rednecks scream about obama wf3h General 0 October 10th 09 02:33 AM
No protests at Vitter town hall meetings... H the K General 6 August 12th 09 08:53 PM
Will you allow me to gift you with a little penile stimulation whilstI shit my diaper and tell my life story? Sharon Scharf General 6 May 9th 09 01:22 PM
Just for you Dave Charles Momsen ASA 9 September 30th 08 01:46 AM
Tell Us, Dave.... Capt. Rob ASA 5 July 31st 06 10:21 PM