posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.boats,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,ont.politics

Default Will you allow me to gift you with a little penile stimulation whilstI **** my diaper and tell my life story?

I used to take 2 dicks at one time when I was younger. Fidel and
Juvon
used to **** me at the same time and it was good. They would shoot
their loads about the same time and my mouth would get thirsty
quickly. My ass was voted the best of 1940. It still has a few miles
left on it
but I can't keep from ****ting on my partners dick. I was ****ing the
brothers before affirmative action dictated that all the fat and ugly
white women could be violated by the bucks. I used to get
15 dollars a pop and that was when the sisters and poor white trash
were getting $13.50. Fidel used to say my asshole was haunted because
everytime he went to felch me he heard something like "HELLO" come
out
of my butt. I think it was the wood alcohol he used to drink.
That crazy niggra drank shaving lotion also. He used to see spiders
on
his body and Martians
in the sky but he was the best pussy eating jiggaboo on earth! I
hated it when they found him dead in his watermelon patch. When he
died he **** his pants and turned grey. He looked a bit like Michael
Jackson. Of course we hadn't heard of that molester yet. It's a
wonder all the dangerous booze I drank didn't have an effect on my
children. Well .. looking at Scott Salberg perhaps the bathtub gin
or
the thalidomide did him in. My children all had different fathers.
Scott's father was

a pedophile. I walked in on him and found him substituting his dick
for Scott's pacifier. That's
probably why Scott turned queer. He tried to **** his brother Chris
until Chris cried so loud he alerted theneighbors. I tried to teach
him a trade, how to steal without getting caught he was too stupid to
catch on . He told on himself and told them I taught it to him. He's
lucky I didn't get busted or I would have beat his ratting ass with a
baseball bat. That's gratitude for you and naturally it came from the
****ing fag of the family. My son Chris had a worthless father also.
He robbed people on drug deals. He told them
he could get them drugs and skipped out with their money. One of them
shot at me with a pistol and I had nothing to do with it. As I sit
back and contemplate my life I wonder why I made the mistake of
laying
with jiggaboos and I wonder if my life would have been different if
my
babies
fathers were white and respectable. It got old picking my husbands up
out of the street every
night because they were so ****ed up they couldn't walk.

Scotts father had this habit of sticking his finger up my poop chute
while
I was sleeping. I used to wake up thinking I had to **** and there he
was,
salivating with brown fingers and a hard-on. Sometimes it made my
crotch monkey wet to see the crazed lust in his eyes and the ****
on his fingers! Sometimes we had such good times! It's a shame I
caught him in bed with my father and had to divorce him

wrote:
[...]

Actually I think it is Blue Iris telling perv stories from her still
warm grave.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin...133&num=224953

The Mad Ape
www.tatumba.com

wrote:
[...]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I thought it was hairy.... maybe you're right though. g

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

Default guys, can we change the title?

Well obviously we can.

it's an icky title and subject. I hate seeing it crop it's way back up
to the top.

eeeeeck!

posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.boats,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,ont.politics

On May 6, 12:34*am, Sharon Scharf
wrote:

hehehehe

keep em cummin!
posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.boats,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,ont.politics

On May 5, 11:34*pm, Sharon Scharf
wrote:
[...]

My, you've led an interesting life. You ought to write about it
sometime.

Holy shit! John H.[_5_] General 115 September 18th 08 04:37 AM
Attention all! Here's a free gift that could change your life. Free e-book. jill Tall Ships 0 March 22nd 06 12:24 AM
Bob = Cat SHIT SkitchNYC ASA 3 July 19th 03 10:48 PM
Need to pump shit? Peggie Hall General 8 July 17th 03 12:31 AM