Default Ambush

On Nov 29, 3:57*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:54:08 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog

wrote:
What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

Right you are, Wayne. My statement was to bolster the thought that the
deviate criminal cares not for gun laws .

wrote:

What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

Outlaws and me.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
Gosh, if only they had guns to defend themselves and the training to
use them...

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- Four police officers were shot and killed Sunday
morning in what authorities called a targeted ambush at a coffee house
in Washington state, a sheriff's official said.

Officials at the scene told The News Tribune in Tacoma two gunmen
burst into the Forza Coffee Co. and shot the four uniformed officers
as they were working on their laptop computers, then fled the scene.

Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said investigators believe
the officers were targeted, and it was not a robbery.

Troyer tells the newspaper ''it was just a flat out ambush.''

He could not immediately say what agency the officers were from.
Police were searching for two suspect and interviewing witnesses. The
coffee shop is near McChord Air Force Base in Tacoma, about 35 miles
south of Seattle.

''We hopefully will have answers, but there is nothing more we can
tell you,'' Troyer told KING-TV. ''That's as cold-hearted as it is.''

Roads were blocked around the attack. A witness driving past told the
newspaper he saw an officer on the ground just after the shootings.

What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

Gov't control??? Say it ain't so...

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Conservatives want to control your womb but leave guns unrestricted.

For war and the death penalty.

Pro life? Dang right!

In article 115977bb-2916-467b-91e7-
, says...

On Nov 29, 12:53*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Wonder what these cops (or one of them) were into that got somebody that
****ed off? Folks don't take chances of a guaranteed 'lectric chair (or
LWP) for nothing. Either way, just for the record, I believe that should
be the punishment for anybody who kills a cop, firefighter or EMS while
they are on duty.. Especially if they are in uniform.

On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Not that what you believe matters to anyone, but why do you think the
uniform is the *significant* factor in these murders, eh?

On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

What about when they're not on duty? Then it's ok?

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Wonder what The Freak thinks should happen to cops who shove long-haired
freaky people down stairs.

jps jps is offline

On Nov 29, 12:53 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

It was ONE guy with a gun who was able to kill 4 armed cops in a few
moments.

Doesn't bode well for those who argue that carrying weapons ensures
safety. These are highly trained professionals, armed. Dead.

Let's get more guns out on the streets, quick.

Let's ask Mike Huckabee why he let the perp out on clemency 20
something years short of his sentence in Arkansas.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:53:30 -0800, jps wrote:

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- Four police officers were shot and killed Sunday
morning in what authorities called a targeted ambush at a coffee house
in Washington state, a sheriff's official said.

Officials at the scene told The News Tribune in Tacoma two gunmen
burst into the Forza Coffee Co. and shot the four uniformed officers
as they were working on their laptop computers, then fled the scene.

Since when is a direct frontal assault an ambush. Nothing there about
the scum lying in wait for the targets to arrive.

Casady