jps jps is offline

Default Ambush

Gosh, if only they had guns to defend themselves and the training to
use them...

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- Four police officers were shot and killed Sunday
morning in what authorities called a targeted ambush at a coffee house
in Washington state, a sheriff's official said.

Officials at the scene told The News Tribune in Tacoma two gunmen
burst into the Forza Coffee Co. and shot the four uniformed officers
as they were working on their laptop computers, then fled the scene.

Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said investigators believe
the officers were targeted, and it was not a robbery.

Troyer tells the newspaper ''it was just a flat out ambush.''

He could not immediately say what agency the officers were from.
Police were searching for two suspect and interviewing witnesses. The
coffee shop is near McChord Air Force Base in Tacoma, about 35 miles
south of Seattle.

''We hopefully will have answers, but there is nothing more we can
tell you,'' Troyer told KING-TV. ''That's as cold-hearted as it is.''

Roads were blocked around the attack. A witness driving past told the
newspaper he saw an officer on the ground just after the shootings.

jps wrote:
[...]

Four cops "working on their computers" in a coffee shop?

If only the Dynamic Quartet of flajim, loogy, snotty scotty and Rob the
Krueger was around to help out the cops or pee down their pants legs,
whichever came first.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:00:49 -0500, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:

jps wrote:
[...]

If the guy is a Muslim, he should be labeled a terrorist.

jps wrote:
[...]

I am tired of you and your anti-gun ****. STFU before I put a cap in
your head. If it wasn't for handguns, I would have been dead years ago.
Handguns are good for my health.

jps wrote:
[...]

I would head for the nearest gun emporium and pick up one or three, If I
was you.

On Nov 29, 12:53*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:54:08 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

What Washington state needs in much stiffer gun laws, to ensure these
murderous criminials will not be able to repeat this crime again.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

That don't make so much sense when the outlaws were able to get the
jump on 4 guys with guns and a bunch of training.

How many of these guys do you suppose came out of the military?