Default Herr Krause. Tell us about Baltimore's Mayor Sheila Dixon

Looks like Mayor [D] Dixon decided to take advantage of her
Christmas Chub account early.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...0,952353.story

On Nov 18, 11:00*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
Looks like Mayor [D] Dixon *decided to take advantage of *her
Christmas Chub account early.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...y/bal-dixon111...

OK everyone, consider: HK thought that Caroline Kennedy was a
genius. HK, jps et. al thought the Bozoma and Biden were geniuses
whereas we all know they are really as dumb as a bag of hammers. SO,
what does this say about their qualifications to have thoughts on ANY
subject? Reading their posts is like reading the " 'Tard Times".
Would you pay any attention to someone who was known to have a 70 IQ?
Of course not, so just skip over anything the Bozomanauts say.

On Nov 18, 10:25*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Nov 18, 11:00*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

Looks like Mayor [D] Dixon *decided to take advantage of *her
Christmas Chub account early.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...y/bal-dixon111...

OK everyone, consider: *HK thought that Caroline Kennedy was a
genius. *HK, jps et. al thought the Bozoma and Biden were geniuses
whereas we all know they are really as dumb as a bag of hammers. *SO,
what does this say about their qualifications to have thoughts on ANY
subject? *Reading their posts is like reading the " *'Tard Times".
Would you pay any attention to someone who was known to have a 70 IQ?
Of course not, so just skip over anything the Bozomanauts say.

Well, but then again, we must be fair and balanced.

"California Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigned Sept. 9 after he was
videotaped bragging in graphic detail about having sex with a female
lobbyist and another woman. The married Republican, a "family values"
politician, apparently didn't realize his mic was live when he chatted
away to another man during a legislative session."

Ninny. At least have sense to shut the microphone off.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:25:16 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Nov 18, 11:00*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
Looks like Mayor [D] Dixon *decided to take advantage of *her
Christmas Chub account early.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...y/bal-dixon111...

OK everyone, consider: HK thought that Caroline Kennedy was a
genius. HK, jps et. al thought the Bozoma and Biden were geniuses
whereas we all know they are really as dumb as a bag of hammers. SO,
what does this say about their qualifications to have thoughts on ANY
subject? Reading their posts is like reading the " 'Tard Times".
Would you pay any attention to someone who was known to have a 70 IQ?
Of course not, so just skip over anything the Bozomanauts say.

Hey, not having to exercise my civic duty by correcting fools adds to
my chance for personal joy. Please feel free to stop posting inane
theories that read like middle school science fiction.

It'll make life easier for all.

In article ebf5f980-16b4-4a47-b100-0640c0f62486
@p28g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Give the guy credit for bagging a babe.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:39:42 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ebf5f980-16b4-4a47-b100-0640c0f62486
, says...

[...]

While his wife and kids waited for him at home.

Is that what you taught your kids?

On Nov 19, 12:01*am, jps wrote:
[...]

Do you teach your kids to have a hot-headed and insulting attitude
towards anything that does not meet your standards or approval?

In article 4f80c779-6659-45a6-bd06-15c647d54fd9
@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 19, 12:01*am, jps wrote:
[...]

The dumpster (trash@thedump) needs to get a sense of humor.
jps jps is offline

On Nov 19, 12:01*am, jps wrote:
[...]

Pot, kettle, black. WTF right do you have to call me out for the very
things you and your comrades do regularly?

I only insult ignorant assholes who insist on perpetuating unfounded
stupidity. And no, I don't teach my kids that it's cool to "bag a
babe" when you're married.

Oh, I forgot, it's a God-given right of a conservative to hold a
double standard.

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:00:06 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

Looks like Mayor [D] Dixon decided to take advantage of her
Christmas Chub account early.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...0,952353.story

Baltimore is another city where Democrats have helped the poor
tremendously, by keeping them poor.

Residents with income below the poverty level in 2007:
Baltimo 20.0%
Whole state: 8.3%

Residents with income below 50% of the poverty level in 2007:
Baltimo 9.4%
Whole state: 3.8%

Let's look at their mayoral history for the past few years:

Thomas L. J. D'Alesandro III 1967 1971 Democrat
William Donald Schaefer 1971 1987 Democrat
Clarence H. Burns 1987 1988 Democrat
Kurt L. Schmoke January 10, 1988 December 7, 1999
Democrat
Martin J. O'Malley December 7, 1999 January 17, 2007
Democrat
Sheila Dixon January 17, 2007 – Democrat

Huh, all Democrats. Who'd a thought that?
--

John H