Tim Tim is offline

Default Interesting export to Louisiana

On Nov 18, 5:15*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Country as in rural areas fudge brain. *:)

Here - learn you something.

:Fudge brain?"

Wow! Looks like I've made it to the big leagues!

Thanks for elivating me, Tom.

BTW, is that ranking: Fudge Brain 1st, or 2nd class?

LOL!

On 11/19/09 10:22 AM, Don White wrote:
"H the wrote in message
On 11/19/09 9:05 AM, Don White wrote:
"H the wrote in message
On 11/19/09 8:12 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articlehsydncB37ZeUBpnWnZ2dnUVZ_h1i4p2d@giganews. com,
says...

Just John wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:52:44 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:20:31 -0500,
wrote:

Speaking of bread, who makes the best 9mm pistol under $1000?

In my opinion? Two come to mind, both I've used, one I own.

Taurus PT911 - I did some target shooting with this one at the Rod
and
Gun club a couple of months back. I like it - has a really nice
feel
to it and seems to be a good general purpose weapon.

FN Herstal FNP-9: This one I own and I like it a lot. Has a very
nice feel to it and because I have large hands, the ability to swap
out the back stop was handy. When I sold my two Glocks, the local
gunsmith recommended this one. It's a good choice for carry
purposes
as it fits really nicely into my tuck holster.

Speaking of 9mm pistols, who makes the best commercial hot dog?

Hebrew National quarter pounders. No question. Don't give me any of
that Nathan's crap either.

Vienna. End of story.

http://www.viennabeef.com/products/c...?CATEGORY_ID=2

Rob

I like Hummel Bros, made right here in New Haven CT... On the grill, on
the stove top, I like Deutchmacher.. or however it's spelled.

You're *not* "right here in New Haven CT," s.f.b.

Now The Freak is confused about where he lives??
Sad!

I didn't play high school basketball, but I remember the coach at the time
had a piece of cardboard neatly taped to the top of the door to his
office. It lowered the "clearance" to 6'. There was a sign on it that
said, "If you can walk through without ducking, you're probably too short
to make this team!"

It was a joke, of course...but most of the players I remember were 6'
plus.

Our short boy Tuskie could have been towel boy in the showers.

The coach was a fellow named Sam Bender...and "...Sam Bender left
Hillhouse after compiling a 435-145 record and capturing nine state
trophies and six New England championships in his 25 years."

My high school was like that in hockey.
Basketball& football...not so much.

We had a high school hockey team, too. I was an average "for fun" skater
and it never occurred to me to try out for hockey...the guys on the team
skated on the weekends at a frozen lake near where we lived, and
watching them made me feel like I was watching the Olympics. I played a
little "pick-up" hockey like every other kid, but I knew better than to
take it seriously.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

H the K wrote:

I didn't play high school basketball, but I remember the coach at the
time had a piece of cardboard neatly taped to the top of the door to his
office. It lowered the "clearance" to 6'. There was a sign on it that
said, "If you can walk through without ducking, you're probably too
short to make this team!"

It was a joke, of course...but most of the players I remember were 6' plus.

Our short boy Tuskie could have been towel boy in the showers.

The coach was a fellow named Sam Bender...and "...Sam Bender left
Hillhouse after compiling a 435-145 record and capturing nine state
trophies and six New England championships in his 25 years."

Speaking about basketball, When did the white flight from New Haven
first become apparent to you?

On 11/19/09 10:53 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , says...

H the K wrote:

I didn't play high school basketball, but I remember the coach at the
time had a piece of cardboard neatly taped to the top of the door to his
office. It lowered the "clearance" to 6'. There was a sign on it that
said, "If you can walk through without ducking, you're probably too
short to make this team!"

It was a joke, of course...but most of the players I remember were 6' plus.

Our short boy Tuskie could have been towel boy in the showers.

The coach was a fellow named Sam Bender...and "...Sam Bender left
Hillhouse after compiling a 435-145 record and capturing nine state
trophies and six New England championships in his 25 years."

Speaking about basketball, When did the white flight from New Haven
first become apparent to you?

My daughters Cross Country team was 211 and ! over 12 years..
Substantially better statistically than Harry's imaginary team. Not to
mention I played on a volleyball team that made it to the National Semi
Finals, I was the captain of that team at 5'7"... So, Harry's sign seen
while getting his ass kicked in the lockerroom means little.. Oh, and
bty, in CC myself, with the same coach, I came in 13 out of over 300
runners in the state... How did you do in sports in that school Harry??

The w-l record of my high school's b-ball team when Bender was the coach
is a matter of public record, **** for brains.

5'7"? You're even shorter than I thought. You've got no reason to live.
My *wife* is taller than you are and, of course, a hell of a lot
smarter, too.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to
*communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well, you are among
the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster. As always, have a nice,
simple-minded day.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

H the K wrote:

[...]

He was the fat ugly kid that got his ass beat on the way home every
afternoon. Are's was named Robert Parsons. Got him to see if he could
fit in a locker then shut the door and left.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!
Rob Rob is offline

My high school was like that in hockey.
Basketball& football...not so much.

Hockey? Hours of "play" and the final sco 1-0 in a shootout? It's
almost as bad as soccer.

Rob

wrote:

[...]

I'll be looking for my pound in the mail. 'Til then, it's Hebrew
National all the way.
--

John H

Illinois or Louisiana? Cliff General 91 December 27th 08 02:13 AM
Offentlig Fordonsupphandling - Bil Export & Handel - Försäljning CWM-Banker Power Boat Racing 0 September 18th 08 12:33 PM
Rolex Tag watch looking for partner to export [email protected] General 0 August 13th 05 09:53 AM
Louisiana Paddling Kelly Hoover Touring 2 January 9th 05 07:10 PM
Marinas in Louisiana? Jim General 0 November 10th 04 03:58 AM