Default Hey Harry...this your " buddy " Herring?

What a mug. Wearing his Pink Army Ribbon......

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

That "Pink Army ribbon" a you would call it, is a sign of breast
cancer research support. His daughter, as well as my sister, has
suffered breast cancer and it's noted that you would wish to make
light of such a devastating illness.

You may explode at me at any time.

BTW, My sister, who was thirty two years of age passed away last June
from her illness and left two small children behind. She did not
respond to treatment well.

Fire away.

On Nov 13, 8:59*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
That "Pink Army ribbon" a you would call it, is a sign of breast
cancer research support. His daughter, as well as my sister, *has
suffered breast cancer and it's noted that you would wish to make
light of such a devastating illness.

You may explode at me at any time.

BTW, My sister, who was thirty two years of age passed away last June
from her illness and left two small children behind. *She did not
respond to treatment well.

Fire away.

You aren't worth the time, or effort.

On Nov 13, 11:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 13, 8:59*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

That "Pink Army ribbon" a you would call it, is a sign of breast
cancer research support. His daughter, as well as my sister, *has
suffered breast cancer and it's noted that you would wish to make
light of such a devastating illness.

You may explode at me at any time.

BTW, My sister, who was thirty two years of age passed away last June
from her illness and left two small children behind. *She did not
respond to treatment well.

Fire away.

You aren't worth the time, or effort.

Evidently I am, for you responded to the post. That's fair enough.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:40:42 -0800 (PST), Scott Dickson
wrote:

What a mug. Wearing his Pink Army Ribbon......

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

The look sure fits the jerky 'tude...

On Nov 13, 9:18*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 13, 11:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Nov 13, 8:59*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

That "Pink Army ribbon" a you would call it, is a sign of breast
cancer research support. His daughter, as well as my sister, *has
suffered breast cancer and it's noted that you would wish to make
light of such a devastating illness.

You may explode at me at any time.

BTW, My sister, who was thirty two years of age passed away last June
from her illness and left two small children behind. *She did not
respond to treatment well.

Fire away.

You aren't worth the time, or effort.

Evidently I am, for you responded to the post. That's fair enough.

Poor Top Bass Douchebag......trying to start a fight...awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Naw... I was just entertaining your idiocy.

On Nov 14, 12:54*am, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 13, 9:18*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

On Nov 13, 11:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Nov 13, 8:59*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

That "Pink Army ribbon" a you would call it, is a sign of breast
cancer research support. His daughter, as well as my sister, *has
suffered breast cancer and it's noted that you would wish to make
light of such a devastating illness.

You may explode at me at any time.

BTW, My sister, who was thirty two years of age passed away last June
from her illness and left two small children behind. *She did not
respond to treatment well.

Fire away.

You aren't worth the time, or effort.

Evidently I am, for you responded to the post. That's fair enough.

Poor Top Bass Douchebag......trying to start a fight...awwwwwwwwwwwwww

No I wasn't.

Naw... I was just entertaining your idiocy.

No you weren't.

Awwwwwww.....how quaint.

"Scott Dickson" wrote in message
What a mug. Wearing his Pink Army Ribbon......

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Good Lord..is that a recent photo of JohnnyH??
You'd swear it was an 80 year old man.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f.../n1278732218_8...

Good Lord..is that a recent photo of JohnnyH??
You'd swear it was an 80 year old man.

Ya, gleaned right off of facebook.