Tim Tim is offline

Default Now THIS is impressive!

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...th-of-sharpie/

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:13:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...th-of-sharpie/

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

That really is cool, Tim. It brought to mind Julian Beever's work;

http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...es-basement-wi...

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

That really is cool, Tim. *It brought to mind Julian Beever's work;

http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

Yeah, Beever is amazing.especially how he makes everything into a
realistic 3-D

i wish I had that ind of an eye.

wrote:

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...es-basement-wi...

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

That really is cool, Tim. *It brought to mind Julian Beever's work;

http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

Yeah, Beever is amazing.especially how he makes everything into a
realistic 3-D

i wish I had that ind of an eye.

I don't have the eye or the talent. I'm a bit more right-brained than
left-brained; but, I don't even doodle well. Btw, Tim, I remember
hearing a report over the radio a few years back of some man from our
state who had over the years, day by day, written the daily headlines
on the wall of his basement, and it was discovered after the man had
passed on. Apparently he had nearly filled the walls with major
headlines and news stories for several decades. I recalled the story
when I was looking at your posted link. I can't seem to find anything
on google about the story. I wonder if you had heard of it. I seem
to think that he was from a southern town, perhaps Grayville?

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Could be. I'm vaguely familiar with t he story too. I know some people
from that area and I'll ask them.

Yes, now that you mentioned it, I'm curious too.

wrote:

[...]

I thought you might have heard of the story, at least. You seem to be
fairly well connected. :)

wrote:

[...]

Similar thing happened near here.A man lived in his Mothers House
after she had passed. He was a regular downtown, and was not a tramp
or a beggar.He just looked very strange in appearance. It was
discovered that he had scribed the entire inside walls of the house
with his writings. Amazing fellow.

In article 9f3230f4-104b-4c80-b986-
, says...

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...th-of-sharpie/

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

That IS impressive!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

wrote:

[...]

Was that in the Midwest? The story I had heard was some time ago, and
my memory may be failing me on the details. Maybe yours is the same
person. Speaking of strange fellows, Tim may recall a man who bore
the moniker of "Alley Oop" from a local town in our area of the
country. The man died recently; but, he spent years walking around
town in women's apparel, usually a shabby a dress, and he did that for
as long as I can remember. He didn't have a home to speak of, and he
would either carry a large handbag or push a shopping cart around. He
could usually be found browsing in local stores and shops where he
would make an occasional small purchase. He wasn't reclusive
necessarily, either; he wasn't afraid to make conversation. I think
he carried the nom de guerre of "Alley Oop" because he had unusually
hairy arms, and he wore his hair down to below his shoulders. For a
small Midwestern town, this guy was a bit much. The oddest thing
about his circumstance, though, was that he apparently was an heir to
a small fortune.

OT Impressive JimH General 2 February 3rd 06 10:03 PM
WOW! IMPRESSIVE BLAST! Larry Electronics 4 August 11th 05 02:28 AM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM