[email protected] jpjccd@psbnewton.com is offline

Default Now THIS is impressive!

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:51:14 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 12, 9:25*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:13:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/200...es-basement-wi...

amazing what you can do with some cheap markers and some talinted
imagination..

That really is cool, Tim. *It brought to mind Julian Beever's work;

http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

Yeah, Beever is amazing.especially how he makes everything into a
realistic 3-D

i wish I had that ind of an eye.

I don't have the eye or the talent. I'm a bit more right-brained than
left-brained; but, I don't even doodle well. Btw, Tim, I remember
hearing a report over the radio a few years back of some man from our
state who had over the years, day by day, written the daily headlines
on the wall of his basement, and it was discovered after the man had
passed on. Apparently he had nearly filled the walls with major
headlines and news stories for several decades. I recalled the story
when I was looking at your posted link. I can't seem to find anything
on google about the story. I wonder if you had heard of it. I seem
to think that he was from a southern town, perhaps Grayville?