Default Turkey Hunting...as practiced by Loogy & Justhate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYuq...ayer_embedded#

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

On Nov 10, 7:15*pm, H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYuq...ayer_embedded#

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to
*communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well, you are among
the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster. As always, have a nice,
simple-minded day.

Hey Krausie, have you updated your contact information with Yale. For
some unknown reason, they have "lost" your record of attendance.
Please go straight away and enter your information at
https://www.alumniconnections.com/ol...mberupdate.cgi.

With best wishes and kindest personal regards, I am

Yours always,
GC Boater

In article 05a23dbe-bb4e-45a1-b41e-
, says...

Yours always,
GC Boater

Well, sitting here giving this white trash piece of **** exactly what he
wants, I have to assume you are his buddy... So I guess you can get
stuffed too... plonk.

On Nov 10, 7:15*pm, H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYuq...ayer_embedded#

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to
*communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well, you are among
the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster. As always, have a nice,
simple-minded day.

Hey Krausie, have you updated your contact information with Yale. For
some unknown reason, they have "lost" your record of attendance.
Please go straight away and enter your information at
https://www.alumniconnections.com/ol...mberupdate.cgi.

With best wishes and kindest personal regards, I am

Yours always,
GC Boater

Please don't quote the fat one, I've got him **** canned. I'm trying to
figure out my new newsreader so that I don't even see his **** when
quoted.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

On Nov 10, 7:15*pm, H the K wrote:
[...]

You quote him while asking that he not be quoted.

Sheeesh.
--

John H

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:58:38 -0500, NowNow wrote:

In article 05a23dbe-bb4e-45a1-b41e-
,
says...

Well, I knew you be here to police every ****ing post I make.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

On 11/11/09 1:16 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now that the assholes are filtered, you and John have no reason to be on
each other..

What are you talking about? You, loogy and herring *are* the assholes.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to
*communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well, you are among
the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster. As always, have a nice,
simple-minded day.

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate & HK General 71 April 16th 21 03:14 AM
Fishing trip booked for justhate, loogy, flajim and herring H the K General 1 August 16th 09 05:09 PM
Justhate and loogy racing? HK General 1 June 15th 09 07:36 PM
New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate & [email protected] General 0 April 6th 09 05:57 PM