Default Send your best wishes to a heroine...

Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

On 11/10/09 11:18 AM, D.Duck wrote:
H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has
set up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

I wouldn't have known about this thank you without the attachment...it
came to me in an email from the AFL-CIO. The policewoman is, after all,
a union member in a right-to-work state, so trade unionism is important
to her. The fact that she is a union member is a plus.

On Nov 10, 11:18*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

Harry has complete disdain for people in uniform unless it helps his
own skewed agenda.

D.Duck wrote:
H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has
set up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

This is strictly a union thing. You have to belong to a union and call
her sister to be part of this particular tribute.

I wonder if civilians, not tethered to a union, are allowed to praise
her for her dedication and courage?

On 11/10/09 2:59 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article2bf3d869-ce96-401c-aaf6-
,
says...

On Nov 10, 11:18 am, wrote:
H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

Harry has complete disdain for people in uniform unless it helps his
own skewed agenda.

Really. Pretty brave young woman, and thanks to her. One must however
wonder what Krause is getting out of this deal for himself. Also
thankful the union regs allowed her to fire in that direction on a
weekday But I doubt she checked the charter first, LOL.

What am I getting out of it? Yet another opportunity to see who the
assholes here are...

No surprises yet.

On Nov 10, 11:18 am, wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

You'd think you'd know by now. You've been here what, 15 years give or
take? Assholes, in your mind, are anyone who won't lick your Dick.

"H the K" wrote in message
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

Gurl power. We RULE!

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Nov 10, 11:18 am, wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Oh, the surprises are yet to come. Tosk has a cloaking ability. He's
totally stealth since he's part reptile.

Eisboch's Heroine hk General 1 September 12th 08 06:35 PM
Algae chokes bay that will host Olympic sailing. Put out an APB forMaryanne Kehoe, Olympic heroine! [email protected] General 4 July 9th 08 04:06 AM
Algae chokes bay that will host Olympic sailing. Put out an APB forMaryanne Kehoe, Olympic heroine! [email protected] ASA 2 July 3rd 08 02:42 PM
Best wishes to Joe Marty[_2_] ASA 3 January 3rd 08 03:25 PM
Ellen MacArthur, Tthe Reluctant Heroine Gerard Weatherby ASA 97 August 8th 03 01:03 AM