Default The 'reading of the dead'

Republicans Fail to Stop Rep. Grayson From Reciting Body Count of Uninsured

Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., tried to stop the Florida Democrat in the
middle of his reading on the House floor Wednesday night.

House Republicans failed in an attempt Wednesday to prevent outspoken
Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., from reading aloud the number of people he
claims have died for lack of health insurance in every GOP member's
district.

Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Ga., tried to stop the Florida Democrat in the
middle of his reading on the House floor Wednesday night. Grayson has
agitated Republicans in recent weeks for accusing them of wanting sick
Americans to "die quickly" and for making other incendiary comments.

Grayson was compelled to apologize for some remarks, most recently for
calling an adviser to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke a "whore."
But Republicans could not force an apology out of him Wednesday.

Gingrey called for a review of Grayson's words, which could have forced
the lawmaker to either apologize or stop speaking. But after the House
went into recess for an hour, Grayson's words were ruled to be in order.

And then he continued to read out the number of people he says have died
in every Republican's district -- which he calculated based on the
statistics of uninsured residents released by the Urban Institute.

"We now return to our regularly scheduled program," Grayson said as he
resumed. "The effort to keep me from doing what I'm doing here has failed."

The effort to reprimand Grayson comes after Republican Rep. Joe Wilson,
S.C., was formally admonished by his colleagues for shouting "you lie"
at President Obama during his health care address in September.

- - -

Deee-licious.

On Nov 6, 5:56*am, H the K wrote:
[...]

Herr Krause is just another let-wing lune. Dime a dozen around here.
Jim Jim is offline

TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:56 am, H the K wrote:
[...]

Harry free day is coming up on Nov 11. Can we count on your support?

In article ,
says...

TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:56 am, H the K wrote:
[...]

You should make it a Harry free year...

--
Wafa free again.

Jim Jim is offline

Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:56 am, H the K wrote:
[...]

One step at a time. If we go cold turkey, his head might implode.

In article ,
says...

Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:56 am, H the K wrote:
[...]

Isn't that the best possible outcome?

--
Wafa free again.

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:25:28 -0500, Jim wrote:

One step at a time. If we go cold turkey, his head might implode.

And that would be a bad thing? Although I don't think it would be an
implosion as it were. There is already a vacuum inside his cranium so
it would have to be a reintroduction of the fecal matter he normally
uses as brain matter and introduce an overpressure condition causing
an explosion.

I'm actually a little ashamed of myself this morning - I let He Who
Must Not Be named get to me for some reason. I accidentally opened
one of his nasty little comments and got carried away - again it would
appear in this post.

So for that, I apologize to the group for running off the deep end a
little bit. Sorry - my bad.

With respect to He Who Must Not Be Named - well frankly he's a
infected pustule on the ass of rec.boats and his trained monkeys who
follow him around, while annoying, only respond to his posturing. The
only answer would be surgery and as of this second, that's what I'm
going to do - excise him surgically (in a metaphorical sense you
understand) responding only to the normal folks here.

Excelsior!!!

On 11/6/09 8:40 AM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
TopBassDog wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:56 am, H the wrote:
[...]

snerk I see the morons are still tweaking their idiot buddies...

RLM RLM is offline

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:13:38 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

[...]

Tommy

Use your chat room to apologize to the sissies that keep you in their
group. The rest of us know you to be bipolar and go off on rantings. The
rest tend to ignore any postings of yours that are not just copies of
others work product. We have seen it before. Take the pill that makes you
smaller. The one that Alice gives you doesn't do anything at all.

Reguards,
RLM

required reading Jim General 9 October 12th 09 07:38 PM
Worth reading Eisboch General 14 November 17th 08 02:52 AM
You Know You've Been Reading RBC Too Much When ... David TG Cruising 4 November 9th 07 05:03 AM
More reading Matt Colie ASA 0 December 31st 04 07:55 PM
Our Hero is Dead, Dead, Dead John Gaquin General 46 July 2nd 04 12:16 PM