Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default The 'reading of the dead'

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:25:28 -0500, Jim wrote:

One step at a time. If we go cold turkey, his head might implode.

And that would be a bad thing? Although I don't think it would be an
implosion as it were. There is already a vacuum inside his cranium so
it would have to be a reintroduction of the fecal matter he normally
uses as brain matter and introduce an overpressure condition causing
an explosion.

I'm actually a little ashamed of myself this morning - I let He Who
Must Not Be named get to me for some reason. I accidentally opened
one of his nasty little comments and got carried away - again it would
appear in this post.

So for that, I apologize to the group for running off the deep end a
little bit. Sorry - my bad.

With respect to He Who Must Not Be Named - well frankly he's a
infected pustule on the ass of rec.boats and his trained monkeys who
follow him around, while annoying, only respond to his posturing. The
only answer would be surgery and as of this second, that's what I'm
going to do - excise him surgically (in a metaphorical sense you
understand) responding only to the normal folks here.

Excelsior!!!