Default By the people

I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a lot
from him.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 11/6/09 12:58 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a lot
from him.

The kid called SW Tom?

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:58:53 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO
documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a
lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.

Yes - no doubt about it. I thought you plonked me. Please don't watch the
show. It'll be painful for you I'm sure.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:
I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO
documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a
lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.
--
John H

**************************
"That's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus." (Harry
Krause truism)

Anyone that uses "HBO" and "documentaries" in the same sentence is
wacko. Unless there is a "does not produce factual" between them.

So, you didn't see it. Why not just say so?

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:42:06 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO
documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a
lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.

Yes - no doubt about it. I thought you plonked me. Please don't watch the
show. It'll be painful for you I'm sure.

Mind you, he's not calling you a (name) wacko. He's merely stating a
fact that several folks have already written "wacko" next to your
name.

This is what passes for reason in the mind of Herring.

He's so used to reading the Fox News text crawl -- "Obama is gay and
Kenyan?" "Reid banging Pelosi in Senate Cloak Room?" "Grayson guilty
of Sedition and Sodomy?"

wrote:

[...]

I wonder if that's the way the army taught herring how to reason?

wrote:
I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.
--
John H

More on the fake documetary:

ABC Heavily Promotes New HBO Documentary on Obama: He’s so ‘Zen’ and
‘Normal'
By Scott Whitlock (Bio | Archive)
October 27, 2009 - 15:00 ET

Good Morning America co-host Diane Sawyer on Tuesday helped promote an
upcoming HBO documentary on Barack Obama and allowed producer Ed
Norton to gush over the "zen" presidential campaign of the Democratic
candidate. Sawyer breathlessly teased the program as "the Obamas
behind closed doors. The grandmother who raised him and the man you’ve
never seen."

Sawyer played several clips of the By the People: The Election of
Barack Obama, a film that followed Obama and his family during the
2008 campaign. The segment, which ran six and a half minutes, will be
supplemented by more promotion on Tuesday’s Nightline. When asked what
surprised her about the Obamas, director Amy Rice enthused about "just
how normal they were."

Norton was impressed with the "calm," "no-drama Obama." The actor
continued, "And in a weird way, when you look behind the curtain with
that team, they are really zen. It's amazing how zen they are."

To her credit, Sawyer did at least express some skepticism as to how
authentic the whole project was: "Do you really think you saw the true
family, though? Because as we know, when you set out to do these
documentaries, everyone says complete access."

However, she didn’t ask any questions as to the left-wing bent of HBO
and the network’s documentaries. Earlier in the year, the channel
produced Teddy: In His Own Words.

Norton is a well known liberal activist and Hollywood star. On March
27, 2009, he appeared on NBC's Today to compare his Earth Hour
documentary on global warming to the civil rights march on Selma. On
April 22, 2008, he lamented how America lagged behind China when it
came to banning plastic bags.
"the left-wing bent of HBO and the network’s documentaries"
"Norton is a well known liberal activist "

It's called propaganda.

wrote:
[...]

Awwwww. Jackoff doesn't like it. Awwwww.

Stop by the drug store for a new jar of vaseline, jackoff.

wrote:
[...]

Reply: Everyone is left-wing who doesn't kowtow to Rush, apparently. I guess
you didn't hear when Obama called McCain a liar.

--
Nom=de=Plume

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----
"the left-wing bent of HBO and the network’s documentaries"
"Norton is a well known liberal activist"

It's called propaganda.

Awwwww. Jackoff doesn't like it. Awwwww.

Stop by the drug store for a new jar of vaseline, jackoff.

I've heard as you get old and near the end of your life, you revert
back to your childhood. You're proof.

Do THESE people know? Scott Dickson General 0 September 25th 09 10:40 AM
When people think... HK General 6 May 24th 09 07:57 AM
People with an odd last name Bill[_4_] ASA 0 October 16th 07 06:15 PM
how many people know that ... JAXAshby ASA 18 March 2nd 04 06:50 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM