Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default By the people

On Nov 7, 9:31*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

Big kerfluffle a year ago.
JohnnyPrepH decided to post Harrys home info...and after repeated warnings
did it a second time.
His info was posted as a punishment and he claims he received a harassing
phone call.
He complained for days/weeks and had a whole passel of his junior detectives
on the witch hunt for the alleged offender.
He claimed he had proof *(with Snottys help) of who made the call and
publicly charged/judged/executed the regular poster.
Now he claims it was a another more recent individual he's had dealings
with.

Whatever happened to our friend from Ohio? He made a very brief
reappearance here and was soon gone again.

But, we did learn some valuable informaiton. Harry is a tennant and not
an owner in the house he claims as his residence. And it proved that
Harry had not Maryland Red barn on his property and he didn't have a 1/4
mile driveway. All of his claims of his vast property holdings in
Sounthern Maryland seemed to die away with the cleansing light of
sunshine.

As I've stated, I've got a friend very close to Harry's place, he
actually drove by there and there is just a normal driveway, no barn,
it's just suburbia. He said he saw Harry getting out of his Toyota and
said he's just a fat old blob.