nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default By the people

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:58:53 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO
documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a
lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.

Yes - no doubt about it. I thought you plonked me. Please don't watch the
show. It'll be painful for you I'm sure.

--
Nom=de=Plume