Default 8 more...

On Oct 28, 8:59*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 27, 7:04*pm, Tosk wrote:

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Honest Scott, in your quest to **** on everything not conservative,
you're beginning to sound foolish.

Do you not remember the minority media during the Bush admin. Just
want to see some balanced ideas. This double standard is ridiculous
and dangerous for our country. And yes, I remember clearly Obama
saying clearly "I will listen to my generals in the field" during the
campaign, and clearly, he is not, that is important. Much more
important than Scooter Libby forgetting a date.

On Oct 28, 8:33*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:36:02 -0500, thunder
wrote:

Yes, it is a canard, as Bush's vacations were. *With modern
communications, neither President is ever out of reach. *Frankly,
whatever relieves the stress. *Watch how a President ages before your
eyes. *Bush showed the wear of eight years, and Obama is starting to show
some after only nine months. *IMO, he can golf all he wants.

Yes and no. *It becomes a political issue when one side makes enough
of a fuss about it to cause a President to react by not participating
in a "relaxing" activity. *What's fair is fair - you make it a
political issue, then it becomes a political issue.

Frankly, I honestly don't care either. *However, again to be fair and
balanced, the media and the Left made a big deal about President
Bush's golf outings during times of economic stress and two wars. So
why aren't they making the same comparision for President Obama who
has, as of today, made more golf outings in the first nine months of
his Administration than Bush did in three years of his administration
under the same conditions?

D O U B L E * S T A N D A R D ! ! ! ! * *Oh, and the complete and
deliberate failure of the minority media to report honestly.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, again, it's YOUR media that is lying to you and you are believing
every single bit of it.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...y/1486043.html

In article ff604fe8-7d01-4bdd-99ef-
, says...

On Oct 27, 9:01*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:04:25 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

What? You have a problem that he didn't "cut and run?"

No, I have a problem that he has spent more time behind closed doors
with friendly media than with his generals in the field...

That's another lie you've been sucked into. Why do you guys instantly
believe entertainers such as Hannity and Rush?

Bull****. He spent two and a half hours with "friendly" media two
Mondays ago, behind closed doors, only with invited media. He has
reportedly spend only about two hours with his own hand picked
general... That is a fact. I am getting sick of being called a liar when
the facts are so accessible. Just because you don't like them, doesn't
mean they aren't true. Don't be a Harry..

More time
campaigning than with his generals in the field, more time playing golf
in 9 months than Bush did in three years and the left could care less...
For starters...

And that, put out their by your gods Hannity and Rush is VERY
intellectually dishonest. Obama has played more golf, because Bush
didn't play much golf. BUT, Bush had MUCH more vacation time by now
than Obama.

The fact is Obermann, Maddow, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, New York Lies, Daily
Garble, and dozens of other minority media outlets made a big stink when
on the rare occasion Bush did play golf but seem to have no problem when
Obama does, even though he does it much more. My point is the media
double standard, I am not attacking your man Obama here directly. You
keep talking about Hannity and Rush. I don't know anything about Rush,
but Hannity "always" has representatives for both sides of an issue
available, something MSNBC and the rest are afraid to do... You should
watch once in a while, just like I watch Maddow and the CNN crew.. Just
can't watch Obermann, can't hear him anyway over the wail of my gaydar
and the smug attitude..
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
[...]

It is now October 28. What progress have we made since that news story.
I think I know the answer but................

In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

Interesting...

"Obama?s unannounced 25-minute meeting with Army Gen. Stanley
McChrystal"

"It was Obama and McChrystal?s first meeting in person since the general
took over all American and NATO forces on the ground in June."

"The fact that Obama had not talked with McChrystal since his report was
submitted at the end of August generated criticism"

Well, well. Seems I am not a liar after all. Forget the "behind closed
door" meetings. He has spent more time on Sunday morning talk shows
alone than...

And then there's this..

"The strategy McChrystal has promoted is based on the one unveiled by
Obama in March"

....But never implemented, why not? That's what I would like to know, I
bet a lot of other thinking Americans would like to know that too...

On Oct 27, 7:04*pm, Tosk wrote:

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Honest Scott, in your quest to **** on everything not conservative,
you're beginning to sound foolish.

Do you not remember the minority media during the Bush admin. Just
want to see some balanced ideas. This double standard is ridiculous
and dangerous for our country. And yes, I remember clearly Obama
saying clearly "I will listen to my generals in the field" during the
campaign, and clearly, he is not, that is important. Much more
important than Scooter Libby forgetting a date.

I'll tell you a double standard. John claims that anything that
happened during the Bush administration is of now, gone. And yes, he
IS listening to his generals. He met for 25 minutes recently regarding
how best to move forward.

On Oct 28, 9:37*am, Tosk wrote:
In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

bet a lot of other thinking Americans would like to know that too...- Hide quoted text -

Because it takes TIME.......

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:42:51 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Frankly, I honestly don't care either. However, again to be fair and
balanced, the media and the Left made a big deal about President Bush's
golf outings during times of economic stress and two wars. So why aren't
they making the same comparision for President Obama who has, as of
today, made more golf outings in the first nine months of his
Administration than Bush did in three years of his administration under
the same conditions?

Do you really think it's fair to compare Obama with some idiot who gave
up golf "in solidarity" with dying soldiers?

On Oct 27, 7:04*pm, Tosk wrote:

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Honest Scott, in your quest to **** on everything not conservative,
you're beginning to sound foolish.

Do you not remember the minority media during the Bush admin. Just
want to see some balanced ideas. This double standard is ridiculous
and dangerous for our country. And yes, I remember clearly Obama
saying clearly "I will listen to my generals in the field" during the
campaign, and clearly, he is not, that is important. Much more
important than Scooter Libby forgetting a date.

I'll tell you a double standard. John claims that anything that
happened during the Bush administration is of now, gone.

No double standard there. That's exactly what the liberals were
saying as soon as Bush took office.

And yes, he
IS listening to his generals. He met for 25 minutes recently regarding
how best to move forward.

Wow... a whole 25 minutes? It took him longer than that to clean his
clubs after the last golf outing.

Surely those 8 lives are worth more than 25 minutes. Stop making
excuses for him. Obama is failing miserably at the job.

wrote:
On Oct 28, 8:59 am, wrote:

On Oct 27, 7:04 pm, wrote:

[...]

Jackstrap is sooooo hopeful...and so wrong.

So, is your guv going to be removed from office?