Default 8 more...

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

On 10/27/09 7:04 PM, Tosk wrote:

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

no one said cleaning up bush's messes would be easy or safe.

"Tosk" wrote in message

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Unlike McCain, he can do more than one thing at a time.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:51:25 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Unlike McCain, he can do more than one thing at a time.

The little dweeb didn't find it disgusting when we were sending our
troops into harms way on trumped up intelligence.

He didn't find it obscene when we poured money into Iraq by the pallet
to soothe families of dead civilian relatives.

He didn't find it a travesty when we let contractors off the hook for
screwing people or killing civilians or our own troops with shoody
work.

The Freak is a purely partisan punk with the mental capacity of a
small rodent. You've seen 'em in the circus. They ride miniature
motocross bikes.

news
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Unlike McCain, he can do more than one thing at a time.

The little dweeb didn't find it disgusting when we were sending our
troops into harms way on trumped up intelligence.

He didn't find it obscene when we poured money into Iraq by the pallet
to soothe families of dead civilian relatives.

He didn't find it a travesty when we let contractors off the hook for
screwing people or killing civilians or our own troops with shoody
work.

The Freak is a purely partisan punk with the mental capacity of a
small rodent. You've seen 'em in the circus. They ride miniature
motocross bikes.

I'm sorry, but that's Bush-rationale.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:41:34 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

news
wrote:

[...]

That's tongue-through-cheek.

news
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

Unlike McCain, he can do more than one thing at a time.

The little dweeb didn't find it disgusting when we were sending our
troops into harms way on trumped up intelligence.

He didn't find it obscene when we poured money into Iraq by the pallet
to soothe families of dead civilian relatives.

He didn't find it a travesty when we let contractors off the hook for
screwing people or killing civilians or our own troops with shoody
work.

The Freak is a purely partisan punk with the mental capacity of a
small rodent. You've seen 'em in the circus. They ride miniature
motocross bikes.

Hey... finally a job The Freak might be able to handle.

American soldiers killed while Obama campaigns for democrats in New
Jersey. Disgusting how the left has no problem with this, after all the
crap they gave Bush.. Double standard and tingles up their legs....

General to Big Lips:

Hey, can we do lunch and talk?

Big Lips to General: Sorry, I have a date with Michelle, and we have to go
to this Olympics thing I promised Daley about.

Have your secretary call my secretary.

And don't bother me with military funerals. I'm too busy creating jobs.