Default Now *this* is funny...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republicans will seek amendments to parts of
the Democrat's healthcare reform they oppose, rather than push for an
alternative plan to overhaul the $2.5 trillion system, a key senator
said on Monday.

Conservatives are seeking changes that would limit medical malpractice
liability and do away with any requirement for consumers to buy a health
insurance policy, said Sen. Charles Grassley, speaking at the Reuters
Washington Summit.

He would also like to enable consumers to purchase insurance policies
across state lines. Insurance is currently regulated at the state level,
with consumers unable to purchase from firms that do not sell plans in
their state.

"I just hope that we're able to keep this bill from getting any worse,"
said Grassley, the ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee.

Congressional Democrats are unlikely to support those proposed changes,
and Grassley conceded the bill could pass without any concessions to
Republicans as long as the chamber's 60 Democrats stick together.

- - -

The Repubs want concessions in bills they won't for under any circumstances.

**** 'em.

Oh...and despite their claims to the contrary, the Repubs have no
alternative plan...and never did.

Senator Grassley...go **** up a rope.

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

On September 26, 2009 Krausie wrote:

“Very few of the few posts I post initiate political crap!”

mgg mgg is offline

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On September 26, 2009 Krausie wrote:

“Very few of the few posts I post initiate political crap!”

He can't *really* believe that, can he? My gawd, that's all he does when
he's not throwing around 3rd grade insults.

--Mike

On Oct 19, 10:17*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On September 26, 2009 Krausie wrote:

?Very few of the few posts I post initiate political crap!?

He can't *really* believe that, can he? My gawd, that's all he does when
he's not throwing around 3rd grade insults.

--Mike

Harry says anything he thinks will bring him attention. Harry is a
classic example of a boy who's daddy wanted a little girl...

No, no, no... harry's daddy wanted a boy and GOT a girl. ;-)

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

Along those lines, an interesting article on the causes of
narcissism:
http://www.winning-teams.com/narcissism_causes.html

On Oct 20, 6:23*am, H the K wrote:
On 10/19/09 11:15 PM, Tosk wrote:

In ,
says...

"GC *wrote in message
On September 26, 2009 Krausie wrote:

?Very few of the few posts I post initiate political crap!?

He can't *really* believe that, can he? My gawd, that's all he does when
he's not throwing around 3rd grade insults.

--Mike

Harry says anything he thinks will bring him attention. Harry is a
classic example of a boy who's daddy wanted a little girl...

Poor little Snotty Scotty Ingersoll...who spends his weekends in a tent
with an underaged girl.

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill- Hide quoted text -

Harry, I know you don't realize this, but many people actually enjoy
doing activities with their children. You should have done so, then
maybe yours wouldn't hate you now.

funny sailmonstermomma General 8 May 15th 08 04:13 PM
It's Funny to Me... Capt. Rob ASA 6 September 23rd 07 02:43 PM
LOL but not really so funny Steve Leyland ASA 4 May 23rd 06 07:53 PM
OT This is just funny!! [email protected] General 13 February 20th 06 06:22 PM