BoatBanter.com

-   -   Obama and Hitler (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110995-obama-hitler.html)

John H.[_9_] October 19th 09 06:38 PM

Obama and Hitler

It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

Tosk October 19th 09 08:12 PM

Obama and Hitler

In article ,
says...

It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

Repubs didn't do that. After Pelosi made it up, dem operatives did it to
make her look like less of a liar.. After all, they were still reeling
over Pelosi's lies about the CIA and Hillarys lies about landing in
northern Europe...

nom=de=plume October 19th 09 08:14 PM

Obama and Hitler

"John H." wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

And, it's not appropriate to compare Bush to him either. After all, Adolf
only started one war. lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

Don White October 19th 09 08:15 PM

Obama and Hitler

"John H." wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

jps October 19th 09 09:21 PM

Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

H the K[_2_] October 19th 09 09:22 PM

Obama and Hitler

wrote:

"John wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

I think Herring and Hitler are related. I'm using right-wing logic
here...both their last names begin with 'H'

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

jps October 19th 09 09:25 PM

Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:14:40 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

And, it's not appropriate to compare Bush to him either. After all, Adolf
only started one war. lol

George only started one war -- the war with Islam.

Jesus vs. Mohammed.

Looks like Mohammed's got a better quarterback, play caller and
defensive coordinator despite Jesus' $ spilled everywhere.

Scott Dickson October 20th 09 02:06 AM

Obama and Hitler

On Oct 19, 4:22*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/19/09 4:21 PM, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
*wrote:

"John *wrote in message
. ..
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

I think Herring and Hitler are related. I'm using right-wing logic
here...both their last names begin with 'H'

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

" John Adolf Herring"....hahahahahahahahahaha

jps October 20th 09 02:42 AM

Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:22*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/19/09 4:21 PM, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
*wrote:

"John *wrote in message
. ..
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

I think Herring and Hitler are related. I'm using right-wing logic
here...both their last names begin with 'H'

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

" John Adolf Herring"....hahahahahahahahahaha

I suppose he favors that fine german pilsner from Adolph Coors.

John H.[_9_] October 20th 09 01:25 PM

Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Compared to 'Bama?