Default Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:42:06 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:22*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/19/09 4:21 PM, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
*wrote:

"John *wrote in message
. ..
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

I think Herring and Hitler are related. I'm using right-wing logic
here...both their last names begin with 'H'

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

" John Adolf Herring"....hahahahahahahahahaha

I suppose he favors that fine german pilsner from Adolph Coors.

Please encourage Dickson. He needs all the help he can get.

I don't drink, but I did favor 'Pilsner Urquell' from what was then
Czechoslovakia.

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Compared to 'Bama?

After all...you & Hitler have something in common.
You both were members of your countries armies in a losing war.
(Hitler WW1...... you.... well, we won't list them again)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Compared to 'Bama?

After all...you & Hitler have something in common.
You both were members of your countries armies in a losing war.
(Hitler WW1...... you.... well, we won't list them again)

It's really hard not to let insults fly, isn't it Don? I'm sure Hitler
and I have several things in common. We both like Berchtesgaden and
the Bavarian Alps, for example.

We didn't 'lose' in Vietnam, regardless of what Harry says. We didn't
finish as we should have, and we left. But there was no surrender.

I don't know what else Harry has on his 'list', which I assume you're
referring to. I was involved in Desert Storm, but even Harry couldn't
consider that a 'loss', so I assume you don't either.

Maybe you could tell me what else is on your 'list'.

On Oct 20, 10:11*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:22:35 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson

More angry liberal comments.

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for your service...

Yes, thanks. But, the VN war was considered a loss. We certainly didn't win,
and the North did take over (April 1975). I'm not sure how anyone could
realistically claim it was even a tie. Perhaps Korea was a tie (technically
it's not over right?).

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:34:16 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Typical liberal bull****.

We left. We didn't lose. The politicians lost their will.

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:32:48 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:34:16 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Politicians lost their will. I agree. That would be Nixon, since LBJ
escalated. Thus, we lost the war. Facts not bull**** of any kind.

lol lol lol

I don't think the VN war or the vets or that we lost is funny. I remember
LBJ's ears. Those were funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

Politicians lost their will. I agree. That would be Nixon, since LBJ
escalated. Thus, we lost the war. Facts not bull**** of any kind.

Just like the Crusade we are on now,
That war was not going to be won.

Neither conflict is currently a crusade. That's from a different
administration. It's unclear what the outcome is going to be in either
place.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Hitler finds out Americans are calling each other Nazis Lu Powell[_8_] General 2 September 1st 09 05:14 PM
The new Hitler Gregory Hall ASA 1 November 11th 08 10:59 PM
Usenet downloads: Hitler Bismarck.jpg 202175 bytes HEMI-Powered@[email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 March 24th 08 01:07 AM
The New Hitler Bob Crantz ASA 21 December 13th 05 01:47 PM