Default evolution, drumming, music and language

recent research has found overlapping areas in the brain respond to
music, drumming and language in monkeys providing an insight into how
language evolved:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33344514...ience-science/

On Oct 18, 7:30*pm, wf3h wrote:
recent research has found overlapping areas in the brain respond to
music, drumming and language in monkeys providing an insight into how
language evolved:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33344514...ience-science/

sorry! wrong newsgroup...my mistake

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:30:55 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

recent research has found overlapping areas in the brain respond to
music, drumming and language in monkeys providing an insight into how
language evolved:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33344514...ience-science/

Heh - I wonder how much money was spent discovering the obvious.

I gotta get me a job at the Max Planck Institute for Biological
Cybernetics - the grant givers there must be push overs.

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:31:39 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Oct 18, 7:30*pm, wf3h wrote:
recent research has found overlapping areas in the brain respond to
music, drumming and language in monkeys providing an insight into how
language evolved:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33344514...ience-science/

sorry! wrong newsgroup...my mistake

You would think so wouldn't you? :)
Tim Tim is offline

That makes sense. I've been in some bands where I though the
drummer[s] were neandrathals.