Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Dog Lovers story...(not for squeamish princesses)

The teacher was explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

"Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered."

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become,
asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the
Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew
it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the little girl.

'My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF," but
before she could say '**** Off!,' the Rottweiler ate her!

The teacher had to leave the room.

VERY technical question, not for the squeamish .......... SteveB[_2_] General 25 April 7th 09 01:21 PM
For you dog lovers... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 December 3rd 08 04:59 PM
yo: Tom & dog lovers everywhere Don White General 16 February 17th 07 01:15 AM
Hog lovers..... Don White General 0 April 29th 06 06:12 PM
OT Good news story for cat lovers Don White General 10 January 21st 06 12:29 PM