Default For the few still interested in boating..

Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 11, 8:33*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Here's a cruise to start planning for...http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-northwest-pa...

I'm always interested in boating, Don. But that looks too cold for me.

OK, I admit, I'm a wimp.....

?;^ )
Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

Thanks, but I'll pass on that one.

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:33:05 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

Quite a story. Looks like GW may boost the economy of Nova Scotia if
the passages get popular.

I noticed this also: http://tinyurl.com/yj9pnfc

"I think Canada is a free country but you cannot move freely because
there is a lot of restrictions on us," Delana said.

Foriegn workers seem to have a rough time up there. And, it seems that
this is happening to the 'legal' ones.

No wonder Canada doesn't have an illegal alien problem like ours.

wrote:

Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

Quite a story. Looks like GW may boost the economy of Nova Scotia if
the passages get popular.

I noticed this also: http://tinyurl.com/yj9pnfc

"I think Canada is a free country but you cannot move freely because
there is a lot of restrictions on us," Delana said.

Foriegn workers seem to have a rough time up there. And, it seems that
this is happening to the 'legal' ones.

No wonder Canada doesn't have an illegal alien problem like ours.

Actually, they do...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra...on_in_Canad a

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:34:44 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

Quite a story. Looks like GW may boost the economy of Nova Scotia if
the passages get popular.

I noticed this also: http://tinyurl.com/yj9pnfc

"I think Canada is a free country but you cannot move freely because
there is a lot of restrictions on us," Delana said.

Foriegn workers seem to have a rough time up there. And, it seems that
this is happening to the 'legal' ones.

No wonder Canada doesn't have an illegal alien problem like ours.

Actually, they do...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra...on_in_Canad a

"Estimates range between 35,000 and 120,000 illegal immigrants in
Canada."

Apparently we define 'problem' differently. Hell, we've got that big a
problem in Prince William County, VA.

Of course, liberals tend not to see it as a problem. More votes,
don'tcha know.

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:34:44 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Ummm.... are you claiming illegal aliens in the US vote? If so, that's
pretty new news.

I'm a liberal and I definitely think it's a problem. It's not solved by some
sort of Western Roundup scenario. How about we escalate the enforcement of
the current laws against hiring illegals? Seems like we have plenty of laws
on the books, and it seems that we are starting to enforce the law, perhaps
not quickly enough.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:00:50 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

news

wrote:

[...]

Once they get amnesty from the liberals, yes.

I'm a liberal and I definitely think it's a problem. It's not solved by some
sort of Western Roundup scenario. How about we escalate the enforcement of
the current laws against hiring illegals? Seems like we have plenty of laws
on the books, and it seems that we are starting to enforce the law, perhaps
not quickly enough.

Anything you do to reduce the number of illegals is fine with me. I
surely don't see enforcement on the increase, but maybe it's just not
making the news.

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a cruise to start planning for...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...t-passage.html

It sounds interesting... I'm sure the scenery is fantastic.

--
Nom=de=Plume