Default If anybody is interested...

I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. :)

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. :)

100 goldtone quatloons, freshly minted.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. :)

Coin of the Realm, Ameros?

On Jan 3, 4:31*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. :-)

wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. *:-)

I can tell you exactly where it is - in my freakin' driveway. *:)

Oh.. you haven't left SC yet? Ah... check again in a couple of
days. :-)

Speaking of fine, how's that beer? *I've never had any, but everybody
tells me is the best going.

Martha's Vineyard Offshore Ale. I've had two now, and it's very
nice. It's a lighter ale, light on the hops, smooth with a slightly
tangy finish.

It was a really good choice, because although SC finally opened up to
microbrews and high-gravity beers last year, I haven't seen that
particular one around.

I appreciate you bringing it!
Senior Member

wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. *:-)

I can tell you exactly where it is - in my freakin' driveway. *:)

I decided Friday night - sell it and buy a Z-22 Ranger. So I dragged
it back up here.

And, this is the best part, Mrs. Wave is fine with it - but I gotta
sell the Ranger first. *:)

Speaking of fine, how's that beer? *I've never had any, but everybody
tells me is the best going.

The Z-22 Comanche? Nice looking boat, looks like a little more wind
protection than the 21.

http://www.buellsmarine.com/new_vehi...atDesc=#detail

It's pretty wide, will you have any issues towing it?

wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. *:-)

I can tell you exactly where it is - in my freakin' driveway. *:)

Oh.. you haven't left SC yet? *Ah... check again in a couple of
days. :-)

Nevermind... after a re-read, I see you drug it back up "there".

You should have let my associates steal it. You won't get anything
for it up there. The nawth is full of stuffed-shirt types who listen
to opera, and don't appreciate fine fishin' boats with proper 2-stroke
motors. :-)

wrote:
I'm selling my Ranger 200C.

Special deal available depending on who you are. *:)

You should check, it might not be where you left it.

I may be able to tell you where it is... for a small fee, of course.
It won't be hurt. *:-)

I can tell you exactly where it is - in my freakin' driveway. *:)

Oh.. you haven't left SC yet? Ah... check again in a couple of
days. :-)

MY diveway. :)

Speaking of fine, how's that beer? *I've never had any, but everybody
tells me is the best going.

Martha's Vineyard Offshore Ale. I've had two now, and it's very
nice. It's a lighter ale, light on the hops, smooth with a slightly
tangy finish.

It was a really good choice, because although SC finally opened up to
microbrews and high-gravity beers last year, I haven't seen that
particular one around.

I appreciate you bringing it!

I just found that out - talking to Patrol Boy a few minutes ago.

Don't know if you will get Offshore down there - costs an arm and a
leg to get it off of Martha's. Believe it or not, it's cheaper to buy
it on Martha's than it is to buy it onshore. :)

Next time down, I'll bring a case of mixed types of ale.