Default 'Bama's Oscar Award...

....will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

On 10/10/09 8:41 AM, Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Preparation Herring doesn't really boat anymore, and if he could sell
his boat without taking a bath, he would. He was a lousy boater and
fisherman, and now he's a lousy golfer.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:41:17 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Good morning Don. Yes, I suggested you and I stop with the personal
insults and name-calling of each other. I've managed to uphold my end
of this one-sided deal. Are you willing to try the same?

That, in and of itself, would make this a better place. No?

As to political posts, if you sincerely find them offensive, I'd think
you'd make a comment to the most prolific of the group's political
posters, i.e., Harry. We can see if you've the integrity to do so.

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Where is your boating report. Mine was yesterday about kayaking Los
Alamitos harbor.

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

You seem to suffer from your own mental illness, dummy. Those exact
words could be said about you - every day.

"John wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Preparation Herring doesn't really boat anymore, and if he could sell
his boat without taking a bath, he would. He was a lousy boater and
fisherman, and now he's a lousy golfer.

You are the best, WAFA, at EVERYTHING!

Did that feed your pathetic narcissism?

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Good morning Don. Yes, I suggested you and I stop with the personal
insults and name-calling of each other. I've managed to uphold my end
of this one-sided deal. Are you willing to try the same?

That, in and of itself, would make this a better place. No?

As to political posts, if you sincerely find them offensive, I'd think
you'd make a comment to the most prolific of the group's political
posters, i.e., Harry. We can see if you've the integrity to do so.

The dummy CANNOT make demands on his master!

CalifBill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Where is your boating report. Mine was yesterday about kayaking Los
Alamitos harbor.

He has a rowboat with a 25 Johnson on the back and a very manual bilge
pump. What do you expect?

"Roger" wrote in message
CalifBill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Where is your boating report. Mine was yesterday about kayaking Los
Alamitos harbor.

He has a rowboat with a 25 Johnson on the back and a very manual bilge
pump. What do you expect?

More power than my Son in Laws yak I was using. And I had a lot of fun with
my 14' Valco 20 some years ago. A boat is good. Do not have to have a
lobsta boat or a Hatterous to have fun in the water. I enjoy my own yak,
canoe, float tube, jet boat. All are fun. Do to knee surgery this summer
and a lot of travel, have not got to use the jet boat much. Still can do
boating reports.

Even small advances beyond 'bama's reach... JohnH[_5_] General 2 September 23rd 09 08:23 PM
Darwin Award II expaddler UK Paddle 0 July 29th 08 09:07 AM
Best ASA photographer award Bob Crantz ASA 1 June 8th 06 12:56 AM
Moron Award... Scotty ASA 9 April 29th 06 04:53 AM
Abe Lincoln award Gould 0738 General 1 June 14th 04 03:39 AM