Default 'Bama's Oscar Award...

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Roger" wrote in message
CalifBill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
...will be a shoe-in with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9Z8...layer_embedded

or: http://tinyurl.com/yd4yhp3

Johnny...don't you have anything boating related to share here?
Didn't you say something about making this a better place?

Where is your boating report. Mine was yesterday about kayaking Los
Alamitos harbor.

He has a rowboat with a 25 Johnson on the back and a very manual bilge
pump. What do you expect?

More power than my Son in Laws yak I was using. And I had a lot of fun
with my 14' Valco 20 some years ago. A boat is good. Do not have to
have a lobsta boat or a Hatterous to have fun in the water. I enjoy my
own yak, canoe, float tube, jet boat. All are fun. Do to knee surgery
this summer and a lot of travel, have not got to use the jet boat much.
Still can do boating reports.

I'm beginning to think the only boat Dingy Dan owns is a 'gravy boat'.
It comes in handy when he dines down in the septic tank.

Thinking is not one of your strong points.

Hi Swill..... struggling with your 2nd language again?

Don White wrote:
"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...
"Roger" wrote in message
CalifBill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for your hard work to improve this group, dummy!

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Roger" wrote in message
CalifBill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message
[...]

You must be struggling with comprehension. Was a well written statement in
my primary language.

Even small advances beyond 'bama's reach... JohnH[_5_] General 2 September 23rd 09 08:23 PM
Darwin Award II expaddler UK Paddle 0 July 29th 08 09:07 AM
Best ASA photographer award Bob Crantz ASA 1 June 8th 06 12:56 AM
Moron Award... Scotty ASA 9 April 29th 06 04:53 AM
Abe Lincoln award Gould 0738 General 1 June 14th 04 03:39 AM