Default Dedicated to Harry...

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:30:38 -0700, jps wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:41:26 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

Snipped for the hell of it.

I see that Harry, et al still have no sense of humor,

There's nothing funny about what you posted unless by funny you mean
queer.

I don't think queer folk would appreciate you calling them funny.
--

John H

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

Snipped for the hell of it.

I see that Harry, et al still have no sense of humor,

There's nothing funny about what you posted unless by funny you mean
queer.

I didn't say the post was funny. I said the loony lefties have no sense of
humor, which is a true statement. The point to to be made was that Harry et
al have such frozen mindsets that anything they don't agree with is met with
scorn.

Healthy discussions of issues are not a part of their humorless world.

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

Snipped for the hell of it.

I see that Harry, et al still have no sense of humor,

There's nothing funny about what you posted unless by funny you mean
queer.

I didn't say the post was funny. I said the loony lefties have no sense of
humor, which is a true statement. The point to to be made was that Harry
et al have such frozen mindsets that anything they don't agree with is met
with scorn.

Healthy discussions of issues are not a part of their humorless world.

And now, I'm leaving the forum for another while. The bigoted bile of Harry
and his bung-hole buddies is too much. Gone boating and fishing.

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

Snipped for the hell of it.

I see that Harry, et al still have no sense of humor,

There's nothing funny about what you posted unless by funny you mean
queer.

I didn't say the post was funny. I said the loony lefties have no sense
of humor, which is a true statement. The point to to be made was that
Harry et al have such frozen mindsets that anything they don't agree
with is met with scorn.

Healthy discussions of issues are not a part of their humorless world.

Not true. I find what *you* think humorous pathetic, old, racially
tinged, and usually aimed at junior high schoolers.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

m...

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

Snipped for the hell of it.

I see that Harry, et al still have no sense of humor,

There's nothing funny about what you posted unless by funny you mean
queer.

I didn't say the post was funny. I said the loony lefties have no sense
of humor, which is a true statement. The point to to be made was that
Harry et al have such frozen mindsets that anything they don't agree
with is met with scorn.

Healthy discussions of issues are not a part of their humorless world.

Not true. I find what *you* think humorous pathetic, old, racially tinged,
and usually aimed at junior high schoolers.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

I rest my case.

--
The real tea party is November 2, 2010

On 9/27/09 2:29 PM, Lu Powell wrote:

m...

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

[...]

You've presented nothing to back up your allegation that lefites have no
sense of humor. I simply don't find your old jokes, stories and juvenile
attempts at humor funny. I also find your attempts to "discuss issues"
not worth discussing.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

First, most excellent post. But one I might change.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job, you have the right and
obligation to look for a job. You do not have the right to be a paracite.
We will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take
advantage of the opportunities of education and betterment of yourself while
not whining and making excuses for your deficiencies at every turn.

"wf3h" wrote in message

ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food and housing

and you don't have a right to a tax rate of 15% if you're rich. if
you're rich you pay the same rate as the middle class

I think you just gave away that you are not rich at all. Not even close.

Don't get sucked into Obama's BS about "taxing the rich". Governments idea
of rich is that you have a job, or a boat, or a canoe. Or just a fishing
tackle box. Government is hungry for excuses to jump taxes. Ditto health
care, government wants to skim it.

You don't think Obama doesn't enyoy overspending $1.3T in debt spend? But
he an the civil servants know they need revenue and can't continue the
debt-corruption-spend. You are being managed by the people you want your
financial liberty in their pockets, not yours.

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:15:11 -0600, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message

First, most excellent post. But one I might change.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job, you have the right and
obligation to look for a job. You do not have the right to be a paracite.
We will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take
advantage of the opportunities of education and betterment of yourself while
not whining and making excuses for your deficiencies at every turn.

I'd guess that gives folks the right to take responsibility for their
person.
--

John H

"Jack" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 11:29 am, wf3h wrote:

and you don't have a right to a tax rate of 15% if you're rich. if
you're rich you pay the same rate as the middle class

Another liberal fable. The rich pay a 35% tax rate on income. It's
the rich Demoncrats in DC that pay *no* taxes, as we've all seen over
the last few months, eh?
---
Agrred, lib-dims feel they are exempt:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2009/...ple-pay-taxes/

Scary thought.

new_Wb_55_Jessica, a Commuter with a dedicated Captain, built 1930 by Consolidated Shipbuilding Co., Morris Heights, N.Y., Photographed off Castine, Me._B. Mendlowitz_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 September 21st 09 05:04 AM
To the dedicated meowers...(tinm) Lady Pilot ASA 1 July 11th 06 10:19 AM
Dedicated to Capt. Neal Lady Pilot ASA 4 April 6th 06 04:16 AM
Dedicated to wreck boats RCE General 1 March 23rd 06 10:40 AM
Dedicated to wreck boats JimH General 0 March 22nd 06 11:54 PM