posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 24, 9:48*am, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 23, 11:16 pm, Wilson Woods wrote:

wf3h wrote:
No, you're wrong. You stated it as if it had already happened. You
also lied about the reasons for it happening.

It may or may not come to pass. In any event, those workers returning
to their home countries is not necessarily an indication that there's
anything "wrong" with the US economy

i know.

You don't know. You think it *is* because of some defect in our
economy

#
# IOW when the data shows indians and chinese are LEAVING this
# country....

And how many are still coming into this country ?

not even enough to use up all the visas they're entitled to. the
article points out that H1B visas used to be used up on the very first
day they were available

not anymore

posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:40 pm, Wilson Woods wrote:
wf3h wrote:

glad to see

You spouted bull****. No one is glad to see it.

the right wing ALWAYS calls facts 'bull****'.

No facts. You didn't present facts, just bull****.

CRA under Carter, and the destruction of mortgage
lending standards begun under Clinton and continued by Bush, are what
put us into a recession.
hey genius...the largest mortgage lender to go bankrupt was
countrywide. and it wasn't covered under the CRA.

You are *COMPLETELY* full of ****. There were myriad ways that
Countrywide was "covered" under CRA

uh...no.

Uh....YES...

http://www.businessinsider.com/three...UyYmUyYjM5N2Qy...

"WaMu bank, which is now defunct, once boasted of having made $375
billion in CRA loans; the Fed gave Countrywide Bank an award after it
made $600 billion in such loans. It, too, was bankrupted by the loans."http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo177.html

hey moron. these were VOLUNTARY.

CRA, period.

CRA was just the beginning of a politicized loosening of lending
standards. A mortgage lender didn't have to be "covered" by CRA in
order to be affected by it. Once Clinton's reinforcement of CRA and his
administration's intense pressure on Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae to
reduce their underwriting standards for the loans they would guarantee,
the flood was on.

CRA didn't do it all by itself, but it was the *first* step in a 30 year
deterioration of lending standards that goddamned ****ing "liberals"
demanded.

says [lack of refutation snipped]

Boy, you sure do get a lot of things wrong.-
really?

Yes.

then how is it that you didn't even know that your whole
argument about the CRA was wrong?

It isn't wrong.

you mean

I mean that it isn't wrong. CRA isn't the whole story, but it is the
first chapter of the whole story.

wf3h wrote:

No, you're wrong. You stated it as if it had already happened. You
also lied about the reasons for it happening.

It may or may not come to pass. In any event, those workers returning
to their home countries is not necessarily an indication that there's
anything "wrong" with the US economy
i know.

You don't know. You think it *is* because of some defect in our
economy

IOW when the data shows indians and chinese are LEAVING this
country....

The data do not show that.
posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:39 am, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message
#

# says the guy who thinks obama has moved the US capital to havana.
#

One has to wonder why you imagine to making stupid fantasy accusations about
the person who disagrees with you, will support you claims in any way
Why is it that you are so stupid as to make far-fetched claims about other
peoplem, instead of arguing the issue ?

now let's see...we have the right wing which, [crap snipped]

but it's NOT causality when the policies that bush followed destroyed
our economy and trashed the middle class
You can't show that any of his policies did any of that. *THAT'S* the
lack of causality, dumb ****.
really? cutting capital gains and causing the wall street
Cutting capital gains tax caused no debacle

#
# sure did. it increased the deficit.
#

NO it did NOT !

cutting taxes with no revenue increase and no decrease in spending
NECESSARILY causes an increase in the deficit.

Not a debacle per se.

# the US isn't rich. we're a debtor nation
Being in debt doesn't mean one isn't rich.
ROFLMAO!!! so to you the richest guy in the world is one who's
bankrupt??!!!
Being in debt does not mean bankruptcy.

#
# fine. you go tell me how we're going to pay the bills we racked up.
# guess what the definition of bankruptcy is?

Well let's see, used an equity loan to make some upgrades to my house, even
though I have the same amount of money available in my investments
So I have debt, but I'm not bankrupt
See how that works....

and wall street sold 62 TRILLION in CDO's

You don't know what that means.

I think your problem is that you are functionning in a black-white, on-off,
all-or-nothing, kind of thinking mode
You seem incapable of imagining that there is something between those
extreme states...'

and you seem to want to ignore the entire history of the united states
in the last year.

No economic "collapse", no Wall Street "debacle". You're throwing
around words you don't understand.

posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 9:18 pm, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

#
# says the rightie who obsesses about a black president
#

Feel free to prove where I have "obsessed" about anything at all.\\

#
# says the guy who stays awake at night terrified that obama is
# president

LOL
Still living in la-la-land are you ?

Thanks to Obama, I have doubledd my wealth in the last year
That means I sleep very well, and am happy that the incompetent idiot got
elected

#
# you're paranoid about obama. you hate him and accuse him of doing
# things that his predecessor had actually done. the only logical
# conclusion is that you're doing it on the basis of race

There you go again, projecting ignorant nonsense
At least you're consistently stupid you loopy idiot

#
# ah. projecting. yes, they teach you that in psych 101;. but since
# you're struggling through grade school, i assume someone mentioned
# that term to you. probably rush, after his rehab from drug use.

And there you go again making stupid presumptions again
By the way, what is it with you idiots being so fixated on "rush" ?
Does he terrify you that much that you see him everywhere ?
That must be why you project paranoia on others. Because you are so paranoid
yourself, the only way you can live with it, is to assume that others are
like you...

I'll remind you that most members of the KKK were Democrats
Just like the late Senator Byrd...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

#
# first, byrd's not dead. 2nd, if you actually KNEW history, you'd know
# about the role johnson's signing of the civil rights act played in
# changing the racists of the south from democrats into the good ol'
# boys of the GOP

So they were Democrats

#
# and now they're republicans.

Feel free to name any current Republicans who are members of the KKK
Take as many screens as you need

But I doubt that you will do that, and instead spout more prejudiced and
bigoted nonsense to cover your skanky and ignrant ass.

Thank you for proving me right

really? democrats are republicans? gee. you right wingers have a
problem even knowing which party is which

And maybe SOME of the GOP IN THE SOUTH were converted KKK Democrats
But what about ALL THE OTHER Republicans across the country ?
Are you claiming that they were also converted KKK Democrats ?
Are you REALLY this STUPID ?

ah. you dont know what LBJ said when he signed the voting rights act,
do you? he was prophetic about little racist kluxers like you.

On Sep 24, 11:15*am, "SaPeIsMa" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

#
# says the guy who stays awake at night terrified that obama is
# president

LOL
* * Still living in la-la-land are you ?

Thanks to Obama, I have doubledd my wealth in the last year
That means I sleep very well, and am happy that the incompetent idiot got
elected

he can't tell us WHY obama's incompetent

he thinks obama's been president for a year

so that makes him a typical right winger...

There you go again, projecting ignorant nonsense
At least you're consistently stupid you loopy idiot

#
# *ah. projecting. yes, they teach you that in psych 101;. *but since
# you're struggling through grade school, i assume someone mentioned
# that term to you. probably rush, after his rehab from drug use.

And there you go again making stupid presumptions again
By the way, what is it with you idiots being so fixated on "rush" ?
Does he terrify you that much that you see him everywhere ?

he makes us laugh because it's like watching someone read a fairy tale
to children and having them believe it's real.

So they were Democrats

#
# and now they're republicans.

Feel free to name any current Republicans who are members of the KKK
* * Take as many screens as you need

feel free to do so with democrats.

and, of course, you guys had strom thurmond...a guy joe wilson
defended as an upright american...

On Sep 24, 10:41*am, Wilson Woods wrote:
wf3h wrote:

you mean

I mean that it isn't wrong. *CRA isn't the whole story, but it is the
first chapter of the whole story.-

no moreso than the letter 'a' is the entire dictionary.

"wf3h" wrote in message
#
[...]

another way of whimpering your way out of an argument.

I think your problem is that you are functionning in a black-white, on-off,
all-or-nothing, *kind of thinking mode
* * You seem incapable of imagining that there is something between those
extreme states...'

and you seem to want to ignore the entire history of the united states
in the last year.

No economic "collapse", no Wall Street "debacle". *You're throwing
around words you don't understand.-

says the guy who thinks everything in the US is just fine 'cuz the
rich aren't complaining

On 9/24/09 11:25 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:15 am, wrote:
wrote in message

#
[...]

Was it Strom or some other racist slimeball politician whose mixed race
baby Wilson denied?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All