Default Toy for that special boater...

On Sep 16, 6:43*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Too bad both Richard & Tom are gone.
This boat might appeal to one of them..http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ft-other-Two-m...

Maybe Loogy and Herring can go for a ride in Lake Lanier....without
the bilge plug. Blub, blub, blub.........

On Sep 17, 6:04*pm, Johnson wrote:
Don White wrote:
Too bad both Richard & Tom are gone.

It's too late now to be sorry for driving them away with your incessant
crap.

Johnson

That reply wasn't worth the effort...Sock-Puppet.

Don White wrote:
Too bad both Richard & Tom are gone.
It's too late now to be sorry for driving them away with your incessant
crap.

Johnson

That reply wasn't worth the effort...Sock-Puppet.

woof

.....yet ANOTHER Sock-Puppet joins the fray.

Don White wrote:
Too bad both Richard & Tom are gone.
It's too late now to be sorry for driving them away with your incessant
crap.
Johnson
That reply wasn't worth the effort...Sock-Puppet.

woof

....yet ANOTHER Sock-Puppet joins the fray.

Things the right-wing *sockpuppets* have in common:

1. They are really, truly stupid.
2. They reproduce like rats.
3. They all are cowards.
4. Most live in my "bozo bin."
5. Most still think I read their posts. "D'oh."
6. Most are racists, and some try to hide that by claiming the moderates
and lefties who post here are racists.
7. Many do not have boats and really have no interest in boating.
8. Most have wives with bodies like mine and faces that look like my feet.
9. *
10. *

* Expansion placeholders. :)

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Ah ha! # 8 explains their unholy interest in you.

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

I never thought of that...I'll have to send my feet in for cosmetic
plastic surgery!

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

So you are familiar with WAFA's feet? That's *really* ****ed up!

Here Tom, special for you...;) JustWaitAFrekinMinute! General 4 June 12th 09 08:31 PM
I am special Boater[_3_] General 3 December 8th 08 01:30 PM
NEW BOATER, HELP CR7 General 2 April 25th 08 09:09 PM
New DC boater? Rick General 5 April 10th 06 03:19 PM
609 wm boater Js9073 General 8 April 11th 04 09:14 PM