Default !!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 13, 8:00*pm, JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.

All right, I will call you in the morning, I just got in...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Call him EARLY int he morning. At least that's what you urged me to
do...

?;^ Q