BoatBanter.com

-   -   !!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109831-etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj-oy.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports September 13th 09 07:32 PM

!!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.

JustWait September 14th 09 02:00 AM

!!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY

In article ,
says...

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.

All right, I will call you in the morning, I just got in...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Tim September 14th 09 02:44 AM

!!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY

On Sep 13, 8:00*pm, JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.

All right, I will call you in the morning, I just got in...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Call him EARLY int he morning. At least that's what you urged me to
do...

?;^ Q

JustWait September 14th 09 03:09 AM

!!Etunimnikaerfatiawtsuj !!oY

In article ff1982e4-e686-4aa5-bb94-64753e0be079
@e12g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 13, 8:00*pm, JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

You'd better hurry and make up your mind on that winch.

There are two guys beating each other up over it - I'm way above what
I thought I'd get.

I'll stick to the price I had in mind though - if it doesn't sell
first.

All right, I will call you in the morning, I just got in...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Call him EARLY int he morning. At least that's what you urged me to
do...

?;^ Q

Yeah, but he can reach out and touch me a bit easier... At least he has
to fire up the rockets to get to you;)

--
Wafa free since 2009