Default 60th Anniversary of declaration of war

Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war years.
http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...nguage=English

On Sep 13, 9:33*am, "Don White" wrote:
Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war years.http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...t.asp?Language...

Neat! I wonder who will take pictures of the upcoming US Civil War .
The poor, tired of being taxed to death, will revolt and slaughter the
rich..... Photos at 11?.

Scott Dickson wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:33 am, "Don White" wrote:
Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war years.http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...t.asp?Language...

Neat! I wonder who will take pictures of the upcoming US Civil War .
The poor, tired of being taxed to death, will revolt and slaughter the
rich..... Photos at 11?.

Maybe the poor can buy guns with their Earned Income Credits.

On Sep 13, 12:07*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:33*am, "Don White" wrote:

Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war years.http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...t.asp?Language...

Neat! I wonder who will take pictures of the upcoming US Civil War .
The poor, tired of being taxed to death, will revolt and slaughter the
rich..... Photos at 11?.

the poor, in this country, love the rich. they will sacrifice their
children to ensure the rich are provided for. they will attend rallies
by the millions to demonstrate, not against transfers to goldman
sachs, but to the middle class.

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:24:14 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Sep 13, 12:07*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:33*am, "Don White" wrote:

Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war years.http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...t.asp?Language...

Neat! I wonder who will take pictures of the upcoming US Civil War .
The poor, tired of being taxed to death, will revolt and slaughter the
rich..... Photos at 11?.

the poor, in this country, love the rich. they will sacrifice their
children to ensure the rich are provided for. they will attend rallies
by the millions to demonstrate, not against transfers to goldman
sachs, but to the middle class.

Actually, the poor like Democrats even mo They keep on, and on, and
on.

The Democrats have contributed greatly to the poor - by keeping them
poor.

Interesting........
City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level
1. Detroit, MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo, NY 29..9%
3. Cincinnati, OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland, OH 27.0%
5. Miami, FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis, MO 26.8%
7. El Paso, TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee, WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia, PA 25.1%
10. Newark, NJ 24.2%
U.S. Census Bureau, 2006 American Community Survey, August 2007

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty
rate all have in common? Democrat mayors.

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a
Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)...since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)...since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)....since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)...since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)...since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)...since 1907.

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results.'
--

John H

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:07:54 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson
wrote:

On Sep 13, 9:33 am, "Don White" wrote:
Thursday past was the 60th anniversary of Canada's declaration of war
against Germany.
Here are a zillion photos of life in this city during those war
years.http://www.gov.ns.ca/nsarm/virtual/e...t.asp?Language...

Neat! I wonder who will take pictures of the upcoming US Civil War .
The poor, tired of being taxed to death, will revolt and slaughter the
rich..... Photos at 11?.

From 1974
http://gfretwell.com/electrical/Gil%...elevised. mp3

I loved that song...

--
Nom=de=Plume

"JohnH" wrote in message
Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Hmmm.... posting the same thing over and over. I wonder if that qualifies?

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:09:08 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Hmmm.... posting the same thing over and over. I wonder if that qualifies?

Most likely. No one has yet had the cojones to address the issue.
Perhaps, Mr Plum, you do?
--

John H

wrote:

[...]

cities don't matter. states matter. and poor, ignorant states are all
republican

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty
rate all have in common? *Democrat mayors.

states with highest incomes? california, massachusetts, connecticut,
nj...states with highest education levels? the same. all are
democratic states

poorest states? alabama, mississippi. lowest level of education? the
same.

they're republican

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results.'
--

and we had 30 years of GOP rule. the middle class has been destroyed

"JohnH" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:09:08 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Hmmm.... posting the same thing over and over. I wonder if that qualifies?

Most likely. No one has yet had the cojones to address the issue.
Perhaps, Mr Plum, you do?
--

John H

I just did Ms. H. I also see a very closed mind when I see your posts. You
continually claim I'm a guy, even though I've said I'm not. So, you're
basically calling me a liar, even though you have no facts. Are you a woman?
I doubt it because women don't put people down just because they can. I
think this must say something about yourself, something you can perhaps get
help for. I'd suggest some therapy.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Titanic 95 th Anniversary Don White Cruising 0 April 16th 07 03:39 AM
A Grim Anniversary.. RCE General 0 April 20th 06 11:42 PM
Anniversary Bob Crantz ASA 25 April 3rd 06 09:49 PM
Happy Anniversary! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 20th 06 02:38 PM
Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) Power Boat Racing 0 April 4th 05 03:21 PM