Default Goin up the mast again

Just ordered a climbing harness from Gonzo Guano Caving Gear for $60.
I will need to make some simple prusiks knots from 6 mm rope and will
be ready to go up the mast and down some holes.

Frogwatch wrote:
Just ordered a climbing harness from Gonzo Guano Caving Gear for $60.
I will need to make some simple prusiks knots from 6 mm rope and will
be ready to go up the mast and down some holes.

When you fall, make sure you land on your head so you don't damage any
parts of your body you need. :)

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Just ordered a climbing harness from Gonzo Guano Caving Gear for $60.
I will need to make some simple prusiks knots from 6 mm rope and will
be ready to go up the mast and down some holes.

Using one or more foot straps?

Be safe up there. I once watched a guy climb a 120 ft flagpole with
a setup similar to that.

wrote:
Just ordered a climbing harness from Gonzo Guano Caving Gear for $60.
I will need to make some simple prusiks knots from 6 mm rope and will
be ready to go up the mast and down some holes.

Using one or more foot straps?

Be safe up there. * I once watched a guy climb a 120 ft flagpole with
a setup similar to that.

I climbed out of a 1200' pit in Mexico this way, of course, I was only
30 then.

What the 'ell is goin' on in Connecticut? Don White General 11 December 20th 07 12:13 PM
UK MV Goin-Nowhere ŽiŠardo Tall Ship Photos 3 April 6th 07 08:40 PM
Goin' to the dogs Don White General 12 February 14th 07 03:14 AM
goin ta cuber [email protected] Cruising 9 March 8th 05 09:35 PM
Goin sailing this weekend JG ASA 0 February 26th 05 05:39 PM