Default The Drunk

The Policeman had stopped the man for obvious drunken driving, but since the
guy had a clean record, made him park the car and took him home in the
patrol car. "Are you sure this is your house?" the cop asked as they drove
into a rather fashionable neighborhood.

"Shertainly. " said the drunk, "and if you'll just open the door f'me, I can
prove it to ya." Entering the living room, he said " You shee that piano ?
Thash mine. You shee that giant television set ? Thast mine too. Now follow
me."

The police officer followed the man as he shakily negotiated the stairs to
the second floor. The drunk pushed open the first door they came to. "Thish
ish my bedroom," he announced. "Shee the bed there ? Thast mine ! Shee that
woman lying in the bed ? Thash my wife. An' see that guy lying next to her ?

"Yeah ?" the cop replied suspiciously. Beginning at this point to seriously
doubt the man's story.

"Well, thash me !"

Torture a drunk guy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 January 3rd 09 11:16 PM
I'm getting good and drunk! LLoyd Bonifide ASA 2 November 7th 06 03:00 AM
Drunk boaters *JimH* General 36 October 24th 05 12:29 AM
OT Is the nation drunk? bb General 16 August 30th 04 07:49 PM