Default Ponder me this...

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 08:04:07 -0400, Just Regigie
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 2, 9:37 pm, Guru of Woodstock wrote:
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?
because we needed republicans?

LOL, Very good

It was.

It is nice to see a post with some wit.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

"H the K" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:26:20 -0400, BAR wrote:

Guru of Woodstock wrote:
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?
Thought provoking question.
Not really. If evolving from a species, meant the extinction of that
species, there wouldn't be an evolutionary tree. It would be an
evolutionary telephone pole with no branches.

Mass extinctions allow for a lot of evolution. Something else evolves to
fill the open niche.

I read where cockroaches are moving up to displace Republicans. The
roaches have evolved. The Republicans have gone the other way.

And magots have already replaced the dims.

On 2-Aug-2009, Guru of Woodstock wrote:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

So you can have someone to vote for that is appealing, but the plan
backfired and the supply is endless.

Many of them also keep Toyota and Honda in business.

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:44:32 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

But yet other species evolve similarly. Mule for example.

I'm not sure mules evolve. They are a cross between a donkey and a
horse, and are almost always sterile, but I take your point about other
species evolving similarly.

Gene wrote:
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:37:54 -0400, Guru of Woodstock
wrote:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

Uh..... let me rephrase..... "If children evolved from mommys and
daddys, why do we still have mommys and daddys?"

Cause there is to much gun control..

Just frekin' kidding, man, don't have a heart attack...

wrote:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

Uh..... let me rephrase..... "If children evolved from mommys and
daddys, why do we still have mommys and daddys?"

If we have evolved to a civilized society, why do we still have WAFA?

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:44:32 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

But yet other species evolve similarly. Mule for example.

I'm not sure mules evolve. They are a cross between a donkey and a
horse, and are almost always sterile, but I take your point about other
species evolving similarly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey

I stand corrected, I was thinking of donkey versus horse and not mule.
Donkey is a different lineage than the horse.

Gene wrote:

wrote:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

Uh..... let me rephrase..... "If children evolved from mommys and
daddys, why do we still have mommys and daddys?"

If we have evolved to a civilized society, why do we still have WAFA?

Yin and Yang, Grasshoppa

LOL..

wrote:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?

Uh..... let me rephrase..... "If children evolved from mommys and
daddys, why do we still have mommys and daddys?"

If we have evolved to a civilized society, why do we still have WAFA?

He's the runt of the litter.....!

"H the K" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Guru of Woodstock wrote:
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
apes?
Thought provoking question.

Not really. Branches occur all the time in evolution. Some ape branches
evolved faster than others, some others evolved and became exinct. Our
own, not extinct yet but our KT or ET hasn't arrived yet.

4.5 billion years of earth history tells me with certainty that in just 1
million years it will not be the same.

What? You don't accept the dates of cretinism, er, creationism?

Funny, Chretien was a jerk. Creationism means you have a working brain.