Default With apologies to white gloves

Next time you use a pair of rubber gloves, you're going to smile when you
think of this:

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was nervous, so
he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his gloves. 'Do you know
how they make these gloves?' he asked.

'No, I don't,' she replied.

'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's a building in Canada with a big tank of latex,
and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let
them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right
size.'

She didn't crack a smile.

'Oh, well. I tried,' he thought. Five minutes later, during a delicate
portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

'What's so funny?' he asked.

'I was just envisioning how condoms are made!'

(Gotta watch those little old ladies! Their minds are always working!)

Gloves for long distance Canoeing? Ferrel Boy UK Paddle 9 December 23rd 05 10:43 PM
Gloves? Dan O'Connell General 25 December 1st 04 04:42 PM
( OT ) Beyond Apologies General 2 May 19th 04 12:20 AM
OT apologies Chris Boat Building 17 December 13th 03 04:10 AM
Kayak Gloves (oh no, not again!) Steve Cramer Touring 6 July 17th 03 02:39 AM