Default whats up with planet Jupiter?

wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:02:30 -0400, H the K

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 07:20:22 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/slides...sion-scar.html

looks like something knocked a hole in it...
Hey Jupiter, thanks for taking one for the team!

If one of these things gets by jupiter and hits us "global warming"
and the health care crisis will be the least of our worries.

Bruce Willis is rested and ready.

Those movies are largely Roadrunner cartoons.
It is very likely we won't see the big one until there is a bright
spot in the east and "surfs up" in Roanoke with Tsunami waves crashing
on the foot hills of the smokies.
The first indication we had of the hit on Jupiter was a 10,000 mile
wide hole in the atmosphere, discovered by a back yard astronomer.

Really? You mean Armageddon wasn't based on fact? Damn. I like Bruce
Willis movies, silly as they are. Bruce gives you your moneys worth.

wrote:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/slides...sion-scar.html

looks like something knocked a hole in it...
Hey Jupiter, thanks for taking one for the team!

If one of these things gets by jupiter and hits us "global warming"
and the health care crisis will be the least of our worries.

Bruce Willis is rested and ready.

Those movies are largely Roadrunner cartoons.
It is very likely we won't see the big one until there is a bright
spot in the east and "surfs up" in Roanoke with Tsunami waves crashing
on the foot hills of the smokies.
The first indication we had of the hit on Jupiter was a 10,000 mile
wide hole in the atmosphere, discovered by a back yard astronomer.

Really? You mean Armageddon wasn't based on fact? Damn. I like Bruce
Willis movies, silly as they are. Bruce gives you your moneys worth.

Herr Krause. You should go back to fantasizing about Sara Palin
tethering you gagged, face down in bondage and taking her custom made
Beowulf rifle, and sticking it's muzzle...

you know.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/slides...sion-scar.html

looks like something knocked a hole in it...

Hey Jupiter, thanks for taking one for the team!

If one of these things gets by jupiter and hits us "global warming"
and the health care crisis will be the least of our worries.

Eh, I doubt if there'd be much worry about it...

Moon Venus Jupiter Jim General 1 December 2nd 08 12:15 AM
Venus&Jupiter jim General 4 November 30th 08 08:06 AM
Whats under the sea. Calif Bill General 0 October 2nd 06 07:26 PM
Whats the best Joe ASA 12 January 5th 06 05:42 PM
Best places to paddle on Jupiter ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hans-Marc Olsen Touring 0 November 20th 04 05:39 AM