Default Holy Cow!

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Huh?

It's been quiet since late yesterday evening - we've all signed a
peace agreement - well a cease fire anyway. :)

It's been very pleasant the past telve hours or so.

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Seems to be a quite peaceful day. H the K is going unanswered, for the
most part, and the political crap is way down.

Plus, I got a new drive shaft in my 4Runner this morning. And, all my
change was left in my glove box.

Lastly, I get to go get my boat out of the shop right now!

Bye.
--

John H

Yogi of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Huh?

It's been quiet since late yesterday evening - we've all signed a
peace agreement - well a cease fire anyway. :)

It's been very pleasant the past telve hours or so.

Good deal! I don't see Harry's crap anymore, did he sign up too?

Just John Again wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Seems to be a quite peaceful day. H the K is going unanswered, for the
most part, and the political crap is way down.

Plus, I got a new drive shaft in my 4Runner this morning. And, all my
change was left in my glove box.

Lastly, I get to go get my boat out of the shop right now!

Bye.
--

John H

What happened to the drive shaft?

On Jul 15, 10:08*am, NotNow wrote:
Just John Again wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Seems to be a quite peaceful day. H the K is going unanswered, for the
most part, and the political crap is way down.

Plus, I got a new drive shaft in my 4Runner this morning. And, all my
change was left in my glove box.

Lastly, I get to go get my boat out of the shop right now!

Bye.
--

John H

What happened to the drive shaft?

Anybody know how to get the steering column offa an old Dodge Ram? We
got the wheel off and the lock plate but the stuff under that seems
very diff. Is another special tool needed? Google was not helpful
here.

"NotNow" wrote in message
Yogi of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........

Huh?

It's been quiet since late yesterday evening - we've all signed a
peace agreement - well a cease fire anyway. :)

It's been very pleasant the past telve hours or so.

Good deal! I don't see Harry's crap anymore, did he sign up too?

Bring me up to speed. I've been up to my cabin, float fishing, and just
doing IMPORTANT things. Is Harry no longer with us?

Steve

SteveB wrote:
"NotNow" wrote in message
Yogi of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........
Huh?

It's been quiet since late yesterday evening - we've all signed a
peace agreement - well a cease fire anyway. :)

It's been very pleasant the past telve hours or so.

Good deal! I don't see Harry's crap anymore, did he sign up too?

Bring me up to speed. I've been up to my cabin, float fishing, and just
doing IMPORTANT things. Is Harry no longer with us?

Steve

No, I guess he is still there but most of us (the worst bait takers)
started using our filters and the others finally stopped quoting him so
he is pretty much out of the loop, for now...

Yay, BEER!

SteveB wrote:
"NotNow" wrote in message
Yogi of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:20:35 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Opened up my newsreader this morning, and 90% political crap and Harry
wasn't even the worst instigator..........
Huh?

It's been quiet since late yesterday evening - we've all signed a
peace agreement - well a cease fire anyway. :)

It's been very pleasant the past telve hours or so.

Good deal! I don't see Harry's crap anymore, did he sign up too?

Bring me up to speed. I've been up to my cabin, float fishing, and just
doing IMPORTANT things. Is Harry no longer with us?

Steve

We should be so lucky! Harry can't leave this place, it feeds his
narcissism. BUT, most of us have him filtered now, except for Don, and
others have been asked to quit quoting him, so we don't see it, and
they've been gracious enough to do so!

Holy Schitt! JohnH[_3_] General 7 November 16th 08 08:10 PM
Holy Cow Capt. Rob ASA 0 September 7th 06 04:44 PM
HOLY S**T!!!!!! Shortwave Sportfishing General 48 July 8th 05 01:19 AM
holy cow Dave Van Touring 0 June 25th 05 02:26 PM
HOLY COW Bobsprit ASA 4 June 15th 04 02:49 AM