Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Three man crew

A man walks down the road, but stops at a peculiar sight. Two union guys are
working by the side of the road, but the first is simply digging holes while
the second is filling them up. Curiosity gets the best of the walker, so he
asks the men what they are doing.
"We're a post-hole crew," says the first.

"But what about the posts?"

The other union guy answers, "we're a three man crew -- Bob digs the holes,
I fill them, and Charlie puts the posts in, but he's out sick today."

--

Tyrants and liberals have a lot in common
- they want to control every aspect of our lives.