Pete

Default Need Crew? + Global Crew Network + No Money = Loads of Potential Employees

Looking for Crew? What not got to Global Crew Network? Employers can
sign up for free(no annoying hidden costs) and post their jobs up
there. Hundreds of crew(including shorebased crew) on there.
www.globalcrewnetwork.com

A Nonny Mouse

On 5 Aug 2005 03:21:26 -0700, "Pete" wrote:

Looking for Crew? What not got to Global Crew Network? Employers can
sign up for free(no annoying hidden costs) and post their jobs up
there. Hundreds of crew(including shorebased crew) on there.
www.globalcrewnetwork.com

Why doesn't your rather annoying web site show you what it will cost
you BEFORE you go through the registration procedure?

I'm not about to mgive you any personal details until I know how much
and how you want to charge me!

Try again people.

Pete

A Nonny Mouse wrote:
Why doesn't your rather annoying web site show you what it will cost
you BEFORE you go through the registration procedure?

I'm not about to mgive you any personal details until I know how much
and how you want to charge me!

Try again people.

Hi there Nonny Mouse,

Sorry if you feel it's the employee section of the registration page
seems unclear about how much it is to sign up.

I'm having a meeting with the team today to discuss your comment and
we'll discuss putting some information before you get onto the second
page of the registration page. I would like to repeat that the service
is completely free to employers.

We are in the process of setting different prices for different types
of crew, as we feel maybe that novice crew should have a discount. Your
input on this matter would be noted.

Our fee is one of the cheapest around and time you pay to have your C.V
(HTML based and Word Documents able to be submitted) which 100's of
employers view every day posted onto the site.
We also allow the employee the option of freezing their account when
they become employed so that their remaining subscription is not
waited.

For example:
You sign up for 12 months and you get a job after one month for a year.
You can freeze your account and after your employment you can
re-activated your account to use your remaining 11 months.

IMHO, Great value for money.

At this time for all crew the prices are

=A335.00 GBP - 6 months membership
=A345.00 GBP - 12 months membership

If any one else has any issues or concerns about the site please reply
here, email me or post on our forum at
www.globalcrewnetwork.com/forums.

Thanks a lot for your comments,

Pete,
The Global Crew Network Team.

Gene Palmiter

I have a couple of questions. Suppose a person is seeking an unpaid position
on a pleasure craft? Is that the same price? Also...I have often though that
working on a cruise ship might be interesting for awhile...and I am a
photographer....have you thought of having more types of job listings for
those in my situation?

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter