HK HK is offline

Default $$$ Drives Palin

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's 18-year-old
daughter says he thinks he knows why the Alaska governor is resigning _
concerns over money.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier
this year, says he believes the governor is resigning over personal
finances.

Johnston says he lived with the Palin family from early December to the
second week in January. He claims he heard the governor several times
say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that
were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said
Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now
says things have improved.

Palin has a book deal, but compensation details haven't been disclosed.
The governor has said she is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while
honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton
said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Johnston made his comments at a news conference Thursday at the office
of his attorney, Rex Butler.

Johnston came forward, Butler said, because Alaskans want to know why
Palin has decided to resign. She made the announcement last Friday.

Johnston also is pursuing his own book deal. He is working as a
carpenter while also pursuing a movie deal.

From Huff Post
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:20:22 -0400, HK wrote:

[...]

From Huff Post

It's funny how a half million in legal bills over frivolous charges
will make you need money.
I hope she is very successful on Fox and makes the 8 figure money the
rest of these failed politicians get. I doubt I will watch it tho.
I suppose we will still see clips on Jon Stewart's show.

There's no reason to believe Palin has a half million in personal legal
bills. Last week she said the state had incurred two million in fees in
connection with legal fees and FOIA actions taken in connection with
here. Whoops...that turned out to be absolute bull****.

I do agree, though, that Palin is well-suited for the fantasy news network.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:31 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:20:22 -0400, HK wrote:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's 18-year-old
daughter says he thinks he knows why the Alaska governor is resigning _
concerns over money.

snipped for brevity

From Huff Post

It's funny how a half million in legal bills over frivolous charges
will make you need money.
I hope she is very successful on Fox and makes the 8 figure money the
rest of these failed politicians get. I doubt I will watch it tho.
I suppose we will still see clips on Jon Stewart's show.

There's no reason to believe Palin has a half million in personal legal
bills.

There's no reason to believe that she doesn't:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ts.html?cat=17

"HK" wrote in message

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's 18-year-old
daughter says he thinks he knows why the Alaska governor is resigning _
concerns over money.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier
this year, says he believes the governor is resigning over personal
finances.

Johnston says he lived with the Palin family from early December to the
second week in January. He claims he heard the governor several times say
how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were
being offered, including a reality show and a book.

Ah, family loser. Johnson must be a freeloader. Explains a lot.

"I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said
Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now says
things have improved.

Must be kicked off the handout line.

HK HK is offline

Canuck57 wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I dunno. The young man seems to be less "trailer trashy" than
Caribou Barbie.

39' SeaVee with - IPS drives - HK General 6 March 6th 08 12:32 AM
SEI Stern drives? Josh Assing General 8 October 20th 06 08:46 PM
290 drives volov colinmoore11 UK Power Boats 0 March 22nd 05 11:49 PM
trannies & drives sel1 Boat Building 0 September 27th 04 11:45 PM
Are V-Drives and Velvet Drives the same thing? Nekto Poli General 6 July 23rd 03 06:38 AM