posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Don't Try This at Home

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

Holy sh*t... but, what's the point of the fenders???? I know... seagulls!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 8, 10:49*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

Holy sh*t... but, what's the point of the fenders???? I know... seagulls!

--
"j" ganz

When the tide returned and a rescue/salvage vessel moves along side to
remove the vessel he has fenders in place.

Joe

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Wayne.B wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

That's a tide!

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

Give the guy that did the structural analysis on the keel a raise.

Eisboch

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 10:21:38 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/n82lkn

Ha!
For the benefit of the power boaters Practical Boat Owner, a British
magazine, published a very similar picture of a cabin cruiser high and
dry on the rocks about a year ago.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)