Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Our House of Representatives at work...

July 07, 2009
Categories: Antics

Apparently so many House staffers are watching the MJ memorial on
their computers that...

The Committee on House Administration's House Technology Director sent
out the following email message to House staffers:

"Just as an fyi the internet is slow as a result of the MJ Memorial
Service. A notice will soon be posted on Housenet."

Another staffer tells Shenan that everyone in Cannon is watching the
memorial. "All the offices have closed their doors" and "literally the
halls are empty." Plus, there was a sighting of a teary-eyed intern.
"Thank God we have late votes today," added the staffer, "I would
body-check anyone who tried to change the channel to CSPAN right now."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/annesc...t.html?showall

Work? Don White General 1 April 2nd 06 06:44 PM
will this work? RB Electronics 5 March 24th 06 09:44 AM
getting the work done Parallax Cruising 10 February 24th 04 08:47 PM
I work for all of you! Schoonertrash ASA 18 November 5th 03 07:00 AM