Default Two Brothers Attempting Flats Boat Trans Atlantic

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3

On Jun 28, 10:36*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3

Is one of them named Krause?

If so, I'm sure they will get a fireboat welcome when they get there.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:36:34 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3

Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...5051077&EDATE=

They built the boat. Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. They'll need it.

--Vic

wrote:

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3

Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...5051077&EDATE=

They built the boat. Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. They'll need it.

--Vic

More on the boat...

http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo
--
John H

"A government policy to rob Peter to pay Paul can be assured of the support of Paul."
-- George Bernard Shaw

wrote:

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3

Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...5051077&EDATE=

They built the boat. Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. They'll need it.

--Vic

More on the boat...

http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo

Thanks. "tunnel-hull catamaran"
Good-looking boat.

--Vic

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:03:05 -0400, Gene
wrote:

Mo
http://www.dreamboats.net/index.html

Thanks. Interesting boat. Probably bad timing though.

--Vic

HK HK is offline

wrote:

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3
Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...5051077&EDATE=

They built the boat. Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. They'll need it.

--Vic

More on the boat...

http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo

He is just a boat salesman I guess. Running across the grass flats
like that means he doesn't care that much about the fish.

I still think a USCG rescue swimmer is in these guys' future

Can they "prepay" for that service? It's going to take far less than a
"perfect storm" to flip that boat out in the Atlantic.

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...CCT=104&STORY=...

They built the boat. *Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. *They'll need it.

--Vic
More on the boat...

http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo

He is just a boat salesman I guess. Running across the grass flats
like that means he doesn't care that much about the fish.

I still think a USCG rescue swimmer is in these guys' future

Can they "prepay" for that service? It's going to take far less than a
"perfect storm" to flip that boat out in the Atlantic.- Hide quoted text -

Tell us all about it, I mean, your dad did it, right?

On Jun 29, 11:10*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

wrote:

They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3
Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...CCT=104&STORY=...

They built the boat. *Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. *They'll need it.

--Vic
More on the boat...

http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo

He is just a boat salesman I guess. Running across the grass flats
like that means he doesn't care that much about the fish.

I still think a USCG rescue swimmer is in these guys' future

Can they "prepay" for that service? It's going to take far less than a
"perfect storm" to flip that boat out in the Atlantic.- Hide quoted text -

Tell us all about it, I mean, your dad did it, right?- Hide quoted text -

Come on Harry, your dad made the crossing in a small skiff. Didn't he
ever take the time to tell you any of the stories? So, what was it
like for him?...

Seems Harry is back under his desk, chewing his nails, clinging to his
guns... snerk
HK HK is offline

wrote:
They already hold the record for going to Bermuda in 2007.
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...leid=31479&z=3
Man, that guy sure looks like Gene Hackman.
Here's more
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...CCT=104&STORY=...
They built the boat. Like to know more about the boat.
I wish them luck. They'll need it.
--Vic
More on the boat...
http://tinyurl.com/kr4pzo
He is just a boat salesman I guess. Running across the grass flats
like that means he doesn't care that much about the fish.
I still think a USCG rescue swimmer is in these guys' future

Can they "prepay" for that service? It's going to take far less than a
"perfect storm" to flip that boat out in the Atlantic.- Hide quoted text -

Tell us all about it, I mean, your dad did it, right?

Not in a flats boat, ****-for-brains.

planning a single handed trans atlantic west to east [email protected] Cruising 8 November 19th 07 12:04 AM
Trans Atlantic Crossing Joe ASA 7 November 21st 04 09:27 PM
Dave's Trans-Atlantic Sailing Journals Dave Crew 0 August 30th 04 03:16 AM