Dave

Default Dave's Trans-Atlantic Sailing Journals

Thought some of you may be interested to know about my sailing journals
site...

I have finally begun in earnest collecting all the stuff I wrote and photos
I took on an amazing (and very educational) adventure.

In 1997/98, I sailed from England to Costa Rica in a 32 foot Klinker-built,
gaff-rigged, east coast shrimp boat built in Norfolk, England by the famous
Worfolk Brothers. She was the last of 600 boats by these guys.

Anyways, if you are interested, I will be trying to add articles as often as
I can. The address is:

http://sail.daveswave.net/

There is also an RSS feed if you want to follow the articles as they are
added:

http://sail.daveswave.net/?q=node/feed

Right now, I am still adding journals from before our departure - so the
good stuff is still to come.

I would love to have your comments on my site should you find anything of
interest...

-Dave