Default Obama running scared

Obama never liked the missile defense program until fellow nutcase Kim
Jong Ilk started pointing missiles at his home state of Hawaii. Now
he is true believer and can't get that radar system out there
operating fast enough with those interceptors. Nothing like a dose of
cold hard reality to make even a foolish liberal start to think.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:35:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Obama never liked the missile defense program until fellow nutcase Kim
Jong Ilk started pointing missiles at his home state of Hawaii. Now
he is true believer and can't get that radar system out there
operating fast enough with those interceptors. Nothing like a dose of
cold hard reality to make even a foolish liberal start to think.

What he's thinking about is taxing your poor ass some more to pay for
that fancy military equipment.

Especially the imbeciles in flyover Florida.

wrote:
Obama never liked the missile defense program until fellow nutcase Kim
Jong Ilk started pointing missiles at his home state of Hawaii. �Now
he is true believer and can't get that radar system out there
operating fast enough with those interceptors. �Nothing like a dose of
cold hard reality to make even a foolish liberal start to think.

What he's thinking about is taxing your poor ass some more to pay for
that fancy military equipment.

Especially the imbeciles in flyover Florida.

Hmmmm......and here I thought it was the Republicans that liked taking
my money for war toys....Yeah the past 8 years proves me right.
Mike (and yes, I'm a Vet)

wrote:
Obama never liked the missile defense program until fellow nutcase Kim
Jong Ilk started pointing missiles at his home state of Hawaii. Now
he is true believer and can't get that radar system out there
operating fast enough with those interceptors. Nothing like a dose of
cold hard reality to make even a foolish liberal start to think.

What he's thinking about is taxing your poor ass some more to pay for
that fancy military equipment.

Especially the imbeciles in flyover Florida.

Hmmmm......and here I thought it was the Republicans that liked taking
my money for war toys....Yeah the past 8 years proves me right.
Mike (and yes, I'm a Vet)

My apologies to all....I fell into the trap (finally) of posting
political stuff on a boating site. Won't do it again.
Say sorry.
Mike
mgg mgg is offline

"Mike" wrote in message

wrote:
Obama never liked the missile defense program until fellow nutcase Kim
Jong Ilk started pointing missiles at his home state of Hawaii. Now
he is true believer and can't get that radar system out there
operating fast enough with those interceptors. Nothing like a dose of
cold hard reality to make even a foolish liberal start to think.

What he's thinking about is taxing your poor ass some more to pay for
that fancy military equipment.

Especially the imbeciles in flyover Florida.

Hmmmm......and here I thought it was the Republicans that liked taking
my money for war toys....Yeah the past 8 years proves me right.
Mike (and yes, I'm a Vet)

My apologies to all....I fell into the trap (finally) of posting
political stuff on a boating site. Won't do it again.
Say sorry.
Mike

No worries, we're all guilty of that.

--Mike

One scared seal... Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 February 4th 07 10:10 PM
Are We Ever Scared? Capt. Rob ASA 2 August 7th 06 03:54 AM
Even George says you're scared. JG ASA 4 February 4th 05 07:07 PM
Running scared! Scott Vernon ASA 8 October 1st 04 02:35 AM
"Peace through superior firepower" - The world's tyrants are running scared Christopher Robin General 10 January 2nd 04 01:40 PM