Default Very Cool Music Video

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

On Jun 24, 2:34*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

I can proudly say that I didn't recognize anybody in that video save
the last clip... Loogie, snerk... you a crazy guy!

On Jun 24, 2:45*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Jun 24, 2:34*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

I can proudly say that I didn't recognize anybody in that video save
the last clip... Loogie, snerk... you a crazy guy!

Search for Techno Viking, Numa Numa, and the S.C. belle who was
running for Miss USA or something. You MUST have seen the Mentos and
Coke vid where the guys did all sorts of cool pinwheels and stuff?

wrote:
On Jun 24, 2:34*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

I can proudly say that I didn't recognize anybody in that video save
the last clip... Loogie, snerk... you a crazy guy!

Oh, and yeah, I'll admit I'm a little out there!

wrote:
On Jun 24, 2:34*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

I can proudly say that I didn't recognize anybody in that video save
the last clip... Loogie, snerk... you a crazy guy!

Search for Techno Viking, Numa Numa, and the S.C. belle who was
running for Miss USA or something. You MUST have seen the Mentos and
Coke vid where the guys did all sorts of cool pinwheels and stuff?

I think I saw them do the coke thing on Myth Busters... snerk
Loogie, you won cwazy guy!

wrote:
On Jun 24, 2:34*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

I can proudly say that I didn't recognize anybody in that video save
the last clip... Loogie, snerk... you a crazy guy!

Search for Techno Viking, Numa Numa, and the S.C. belle who was
running for Miss USA or something. You MUST have seen the Mentos and
Coke vid where the guys did all sorts of cool pinwheels and stuff?

I think I saw them do the coke thing on Myth Busters... snerk
Loogie, you won cwazy guy!- Hide quoted text -

I'll help ya, Scotty! Here's technoviking (you think I'M out there,
eh?) Some sort of street rave!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

The numa numa kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXe75cqAMNk

Diet coke and Mentos guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM

The idiot teen miss USA from S.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

NOW watch the weezer vid again!!

wrote:
[...]

NOW watch the weezer vid again!!- Hide quoted text -

Oh my God.. I am starting to feel like Donnie... The **** will mush
your brain.. For the record, I can't say I watched more than 10
seconds of any of them... you nutz...

I repeat, I am proud that I didn't know many of them... I guess I had
seen the Miss SC thing too... ugh, time to go read a book or
something

wrote:
[...]

something- Hide quoted text -

It's all your fault Loogie. After watching those vids I don't find my
self interested further than "I don't like Green Eggs and Ham" You
got me man... ugh...

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:34:30 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

Weezer's new video is really cool! They have used just about every top
You Tube personalities to make it! And they rock!

http://www.break.com/index/weezer-le...and-beans.html

Holy Crap!! Gary Bolsma and Techno Viking in one video? :)