Default The new HK quartet music video

http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm
HK HK is offline

wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm

You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?

"HK" wrote in message
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm

You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?

After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.

Senior Member

On Mar 11, 7:27*am, "
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

... wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm

You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?

After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.

Have you seen my latest video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oz_htG1M

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:27 am, "
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

... wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm
You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?

After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.

Have you seen my latest video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oz_htG1M

Here's my musical gift to this wonderful boating discussion group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Senior Member

On Mar 11, 7:51*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:27 am, "
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

... wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm
You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?
After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.

Have you seen my latest video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oz_htG1M

Here's my musical gift to this wonderful boating discussion group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs- Hide quoted text -

That's better, here is another morning starter.. Winwood/Clapton
"Can't find my way home"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3052Q...eature=related

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:50:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Mar 11, 7:27*am, "
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

... wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm

You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?

After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.

Have you seen my latest video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oz_htG1M

Here's some real music - not that New Wave crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icMTVV5Lwaw

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 06:36:15 -0400, "
wrote:

http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm

Cute.

~~ freakin camera ~~
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:51 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:27 am, "
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
... wrote:
http://users.telenet.be/leukelinks/flash/queen.htm
You are promoting just the sort of posting behavior you want here, eh?
After all the whining that went on yesterday, I thought a little levity
might be in order.
Have you seen my latest video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oz_htG1M

Here's my musical gift to this wonderful boating discussion group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs- Hide quoted text -

That's better, here is another morning starter.. Winwood/Clapton
"Can't find my way home"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3052Q...eature=related

I like EC a lot, but...

Sabicas is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidbOBPpKS0

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:51:53 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 11, 7:27 am, "
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAA9SK2sM4&NR=1