Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default While I was Attending Yale with Bush.............................................. ....................................

My father ran the largest marina in the Northeast. He also was boating
all over the place, even making trans-Atlantic trips in a runabout. He
got a fireboat welcome in NYC for that. While doing that, he also was
a very accomplished musician. The NY Philharmonic wanted him, but he
wouldn't do it. He'd rather go around repairing huge pipe organs.
That's when he wasn't chumming around with Ole Evinrude. When he
wasn't doing any of those things, he was building boats that were FAR
superior to anybody elses (of course). In short, anything and
everything someone brings up here, you can rest assured that my father
has done it, and done it better than anyone else. The same goes for
me. I'm an expert on everything. I've been in command of ships several
hundred miles off shore. I've sailed from SF to Hawaii. I've single
handed around the horn. I've owned a hundred boats, all of the the
best and greatest ever. I own a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat that
was custom built for me. I have a grand Maryland estate that has a big
red barn, although I can't figure out why it doesn't show up on google
earth. I have several real estate holdings, as well as classic cars.
My wife has two doctor degrees, but prefers to be a social worker.

But, I don't have ANY pictures, articles, or evidence of any of this.
I can, however show you proof of such things as my lawn mower, my
septic tank, and one boat. Other than that, nada.

Urgent Yale Alumni Warning! GC Boater General 0 December 7th 08 01:56 AM
Species Karusii Liesallthetime Marylandus spotted at Yale GC Boater General 14 November 26th 08 04:12 PM
Harry, Yale camacdonaldiii General 15 October 1st 08 02:48 PM
O.T. Bush, Kerry Tied in 3 U.S. Polls; Bush Leads in 4th RGrew176 General 0 October 17th 04 06:20 PM